Join our server on Discord

Darky/Alita RPG
Darky wanted to ask her more questions...when a yawn bubbled up, reminding him how late it was and that he needed sleep.

"Mmm, well let's go to bed for now. Maybe we can try seeing if I can purr tomorrow night," he said, kissing Alita's cheek and pulling her to him, getting comfortable.

"Good night, Alita...and thanks for being so nice," he whispered, closing his eyes and drifting off.
"Goodnight..." she whispered softly, resting her head against him. "I hope he is really gonna be alright..." she thought, closing her eyes, and drifitng off to sleep, the scent of his body relaxing her further.
Darky awoke to the sound of knocking at his door, lifting his head with a mewl of surprise.

"Wake up, students. Class will be starting soon," said a voice from the other side, followed by footsteps and then more knocking. Turning to Alita, Darky gently prodded her.

"Wake up, sleepy head," he said, yawning...and suddenly seeing his hood on the floor. Reacting quickly, he grabbed it up and started to throw it on.

[any preference on our starting class?]
Alita opened her eyes, catching a brief glimpse of his face before the hood covered it. "Good morning.." she said quietly, yawning, and blinking as she sat up. "Did you sleep well?"

[doesn't matter :P I'd like to save transfiguartion until later in the day though]
Darky nodded shyly, still getting used to being with a female.

"Yes...better than I have in a long time," he said, motioning to the bathroom. "How about you go first, Alita? And don't worry...I won't peak," he said, trying to be a little funny.
Alita giggled. "Its not like I have anything you haven't seen.... but alright.." she said, grabbing a clean robe from her trunk, and moving toward the door, her hair slightly tangled, but otherwise she looked the same as when she had gone to bed.
Darky blushed behind his veil. "Actually, I never saw any of your...privates," he said, as he had used his powers to pleasure her.
Alita giggled, deciding not to point out that he had a very easy view of her ass as she walked into the bathroom and gently closed the door, though she did not bother to lock it. "He is too sweet..." she thought as she hung the robe on a rack, and stepped into the shower.
OOC: He is too sweet? Is she saying he's too sweet to peek?
OOC: No, she is thinking that he is too sweet.. as in, really nice.. A gentleman... as I would have put it a coulpe years ago.. "Too nice not to be gay." (Had a lot of issues with guys that year.. but had a lot of nice gay friends :P)