Join our server on Discord

Darky/Alita RPG
"I...I don't think it'll be a problem...just don't do anything strange while I'm asleep," he said, stroking her cheek. "That's what caused...my nightmare," he said.
"I'll just hold onto you.." she said, nuzzling his bare chest. "Like this... Nothing else.." "I don't know how getting in here with him is strange... but I guess he isn't used to it..."
Darky sighed as she nuzzled his chest...then surprised himself when he heard a low rumbling sound.

"What...what's that sound?" he asked, looking around for the source.
Alita giggled quietly. "Thats just me... I do that.. when I'm happy.."
"What is it?" asked Darky, placing his ear over her chest, as that seemed to be where the sound was coming from.
Alita giggled again. "Haven't you ever heard someone purring before...?" she moved her arms up, gently pulling him down to her so he could hear better, his head touching the two barely noticable mounds upon her chest.
"Purr...purr-ing...purring?" he said, trying the word out. For some reason, the word sounded...good. And hearing Alita...purr...seemed to make him relax a little.

"No...I've never heard anyone do that before," he said, touching a hand to her chest, unknowingly placing it on her nipple.
Alita blushed, though her nipples were not that sensitive yet, she still enjoyed his touch. "he is really nice... and whatever we did there.. it was really good. If.. If I wasn't so tired.. I'd want to do more..." she thought, her imagination giving her ideas for later use. She shifted just a little to pull the blanket ouft from under her, this small movement moving his hand slightly, causing her to let out a small moan. "What happened there..? It wasn't as good as the other thing... but, it did feel good.." "Well.... now you have"
Darky saw what she was doing and understood that it was probably time to go to sleep. However...he couldn't take his mind off of this...purring.

"Can I...purr?" he asked as he lay down next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her warm body against his.
"Um... I think you should be able to... I don't know how to make it happen though... It just happens..." she said, scooting closer to him, and cuddling against his chest.