Join our server on Discord

I wish I were an only child.
But she ALWAYS has a period. That's her alibi to everything my parents try to make her do!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ray the Backlasher Wrote:But she ALWAYS has a period. That's her alibi to everything my parents try to make her do!

XD midol anyone
Pardon my being a Filipino, but what's a midol?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Pms relief pill
Okay. Relief pill, got it.

Anyone else got sister peeves?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I used to, and after about six or seven different miracles, me and my younger sister are happy, and close. So, if you want advice on how to solve the issues, maybe I can help. Just ask.
Renamon's Army
Hit me. HARD.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I never had a sister.. got two older brothers though... one of them is trying to make peace, but isn't really comfortable around me... and the other is in jail for breaking his kid's arm and threatening to kill me in the middle of he court room when I was sueing him for custody.

I do think you were right in shoving her, but unfortunately, your parents obviously didn't see it that way. Don't get me wrong.. I don't lke to fight at all, but if someone is tryign to start one, you gotta let them know you won't back down.
Quote:But you have a brother! You don't wrestle do you? Cuz my little sister's the Undertaker.

Hey, I only point to my brother as a example, but that doesn't mean that I have no sister, actually I have 3 older sisters (Valeria 21, Lucia 23 and Belen 24), an the oldest one was nicknamed Rocky, for Rocky Blaboa (I don't know if I wrote it right) in the High School because she fight with other girls and almost all the guys her classroom that make she mad and beat the crap out of them, I fight with the three of them almost everyday, even if I know that I couldn't win. I have marks that proves what I am saying, I was in the hospital a few time, nothing really seriously just some deep cuts and now we get along really well.

So my advice is, hit her as much as you can, if your sister is strong as you say you fall unconsious after a few punches, haha, but at last you will have some revenge.
Eh. Wow. I was supposed to have an older brother, but he came out a little too early.

yeah! You have older sisters, you can fight with them. Mine's younger than me by a year, so if I DO try, my parents will punish me.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers