Join our server on Discord

I wish I were an only child.
Oh, Ray, we're really alike in this matter. My sister's fully bitchy when her things ("Friends" and fotologs) are in the middle. I'm really on your side since what you did is no different from what I did last year.

You see, we only have a single PC, so it's always a tenacious fight with her winning because I dislike hearing her yelling and discussions on top of that. I always do what I believe is right. So anyways, that day was raining, we didn't go to school, before mom went I was on the PC, but I said I'd leave it for my sister at 3:30PM. When I WOULD start was 1:30PM, we finished eating at 12:30PM, I just went to bathroom after helping with the washing up, then when I came out she was on. I thought that unfair, but mom was there, and if there's something worse than arguing with my sister, is arguing while mom's there to be on her side.

I just told her I'd use it at 1:30, so that there wouldn't be anymore arguments. No less than 1:40 or so I asked for the PC, she said she had decided she'd stay on my time then leave the PC for me until her normal shift.
That's when it started, I just tried to be reasonable, and she started treating me as a geek. Tired of her insults and for the first time in years of holding up with her, I acted like a big brother and seized her by her arm, then placed her away from the PC while I stood next to it. She started yelling, then she slapped my face. I didn't defend, just stare at her, and after she saw I wasn't doing anything and just piercing her with a gaze she started to tear and I laughed. She left for the bathroom and cried whole afternoon after I completed my part of the deal and at 3:20PM I was out with my trenchcoat for a friend's.

See, this is what I learned to do: If your sisters mocks you or attempts things you consider VERY bad, act as you will, and try to do it where your parents aren't, it'll be harder for her to convince them. AND if they start accusing you, then tell the truth and say like a polite "gentleman" that you need to explain them before taking any punishment or words from them. That's how I earned my dad's respect, but I yet have to consider whether my mother's respect is well-balanced.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I say you were right in pushing her, don't confuse, I never hit a woman, but is different when she is your sister. Because if your sister see that she can do everything she wants because neither your parents or you stop her, it gonna get worse (and belive me, you don't want it to get worse), that's why I don't let my little brother do everything he wants.
Aha! So there ARE other people with bona fide bitch sisters! I know what you mean with the time stealing, and yes, we yell at each other a lot (which doesn't help me because she plays ignorant and just says "baklabaklabakla.." all the time. I did try to lift her off once, nearly snapped my back other than her hitting me. Again. And again. And again. If only she HIT like a weak girl. It was like getting a taste of Mike Tyson! (Or in this case, Manny Pacqiao)

But you have a brother! You don't wrestle do you? Cuz my little sister's the Undertaker.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Aha! So there ARE other people with bona fide bitch sisters! I know what you mean with the time stealing, and yes, we yell at each other a lot (which doesn't help me because she plays ignorant and just says "baklabaklabakla.." all the time. I did try to lift her off once, nearly snapped my back other than her hitting me. Again. And again. And again. If only she HIT like a weak girl. It was like getting a taste of Mike Tyson!

Well trust me whining about her hurting you physically won't help you at all. I'm two meters tall, and my sister's barely 15-20 cms shorter than me, she's not thin and she could take on any other girl and practically most boys and smash them, but she's a 'pacifist' because she knows about what a pacifist girl can do with friends. On that matter, if you really don't want to get hurt, and get good results after pulling her just go to the gym or something dude, learn self-defense she can't treat you that way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't whine at all. I claim I'm a masochist in fact, even though I'm not. My sister isn't a pacifist. If I did what you did and just stare her down, she'd slap me again and again until she damaged something in my inner ear or something.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm sure you aren't 2 meters tall and with enough strength to crack down a wall in an outrage, so you aren't me. You gotta do it your way, I just gave an example.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't worry, me and my sister fought all the time and I mean Bare knuckle brawl type fights. At 6 foot 230 pounds I'm no pushover and neither is she. So we've done some serious damage to eachother. This went on till we reached around our late teens, now we're the best of friends. The two of us get along great. At young ages siblings are going to fight, give it a few years once you've both matured a bit and you'll like her. Nowadays we just get into small fights since we're both TNA fans, usually ends with her in a headlock or full-nelson, or me on the ground holding my crotch crying like a baby.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You shouldn't feel bad.Hell if it was me i would've knocked her out but thats just me.The way i see it if someone tries to fight you and your not uberly stronger than them....................Kick their ass
Strangely, talking about it this way makes me kinda... cheery. Lol, thanks guys! I'm 5'8, and she's 5'6, we used to be good friends till she got tits.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
She's just dealing with those crazy woman emotions like love, and happiness. Maybe she's having her period or something.

Slashmon: And he wonder's why he's single.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad