Join our server on Discord

Both scared and angry like what did he say?
Quote:I've never heard of them, but I guess they might be B-Sides. Are you sure those are Linkin Park songs?

Positively sure. I've downloaded them from a friend and heard them enough times to know it's Linkin Park, and the Album's name is recognized as 'Minutes to Midnight'.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Yo Wise, have you ever thought of making like a "Wise music column?" or something to that credit. You analyze things impressively well. Just thought that you should try it.
I've thought about it, but I think it just makes more sense to start a new thread for each new album that might appeal to the DaD demographic.

Quote:Yeah, he does analyze things well, but, I dare say, some don't like what conclusions he comes to. The only thing keeping him from doing well with it all. The world hates honesty.
Don't forget smartasses.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Never heard of 'em to be sincere.

I found these two, besides "Real Life" and "In this world" through a friend who downloaded it from Ares, the song itself had a comment explaining its belonging to Linkin' Park's "Minutes to Midnight" album. I might be wrong, but if I type "Hold nothing back" at my own Ares, the only band that appears is Linkin Park as well, and no other album besides blank spaces and the former one is mentioned.
Although when you find these songs I'll be looking forward to hearing your report!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Never heard of 'em to be sincere.

I found these two, besides "Real Life" and "In this world" through a friend who downloaded it from Ares, the song itself had a comment explaining its belonging to Linkin' Park's "Minutes to Midnight" album. I might be wrong, but if I type "Hold nothing back" at my own Ares, the only band that appears is Linkin Park as well, and no other album besides blank spaces and the former one is mentioned.
Although when you find these songs I'll be looking forward to hearing your report!

It could be on a different version of "Minutes to Midnight". Disturbed did the same thing on the European Edition of Ten Thousand Fists which had a few songs that the American version did not have such as the song "Monster"
The OCA
http://www.sideload.com/cb/track/?id=233700Okay, I found "Hold Nothing Back," but this isn't Linkin Park.
I know that you saw me.
I'll check it out. I get into an LP mood now and again.
Renamon's Army
Awww drats- didn't know about that. Oh well, goes to show how much I know about music, but I think I'll over-come it.

Dot: Like you did with the chocolate cakes?

DMX: *About to leave through a window holding a panzerfaust in an arm* Uhm... kinda! But I promise I won't set anything on fire this time!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Again, a very well done review.
Maybe I should check out #10. I liked My December.
The world also hates wannabes doesn't it.
Also, there's a foo fighters re-release of one album with a bunch of b-sides and covers. You might want to check about it.
[quote]Also, there's a foo fighters re-release of one album with a bunch of b-sides and covers. You might want to check about it. [quote]I just checked Amazon. There's no mention of B-sides on either the S/T or The Colour and the Shape re-releases, not that it would matter terribly much. I already have all of the B-sides from those albums, though my Colour and the Shape B-sides were obtained in a manner that yielded inferior sound quality. It would be nice to have their cover of "Baker Street," "Requiem," and "The Colour and the Shape" on CD. It could just be an Amazon mistake. I'll keep my eyes open the next time I'm in the store.
I know that you saw me.
Well I'm glad to possibly be some help. If I hear something you might be interested in, I'll tell you.