Join our server on Discord

Both scared and angry like what did he say?
The new album from a band that isn
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I've heard the song "what i've done". personnally i think it lacks power in the drumming.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Never heard any of those songs.. don't listen to much other than country recently since that is what we have that comes in on the radios at work... But still, it may be worth checking this out just to see.
I just might have to check it out Wismon thank you for sharing this. I'm always looking for new rock to listen to minus punk and goth :P
The OCA
Quote:I just might have to check it out Wisemon thank you for sharing this. I'm always looking for new rock to listen to minus punk and goth
I can pretty much guarantee you won't like the whole album, but I know you like Disturb's "Deify," so I can promise you'll love "No More Sorrow." You'll also probably enjoy "Given Up."
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:8.No More Sorrow: 10+/10. Again, different from anything the band has done before, and easily the best song on the album.

Gonna have to agree, nice song.
I'll get to listen to No more sorrow right now! Darn, I hoped What I've done would get lotsa points, it's one of my favorites in terms of rythm.

Oh, since it's on topic, just wanted to ask, "In this life" and "Hold nothing back" are from which album? I love those but I can't find their origin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:"In this life" and "Hold nothing back" are from which album? I love those but I can't find their origin.
I've never heard of them, but I guess they might be B-Sides.
I know that you saw me.
I agree with Wisemon, I think this is one of Linkoln Park's best albums over all because of all the great music. Yo Wise, have you ever thought of making like a "Wise music column?" or something to that credit. You analyze things impressively well. Just thought that you should try it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, he does analyze things well, but, I dare say, some don't like what conclusions he comes to. The only thing keeping him from doing well with it all. The world hates honesty.