Join our server on Discord

The man in the trench coat: badge out, laid off
You should have told me this sooner. But it's a good thing you have other job offers. Maybe you need to help me with that. Heh heh.
Just as a side rant here, headhunters (or recruiters, as they like to call themselves) are somewhat convenient because they spare me the burden of having to submit the r
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Not to mention that after you have gotten a job, the recruiter still calls you with offers, even after you've told him that your set. (Happend to someone I know, not me.)
Renamon's Army
Now that you got a job, to avoid being fired for not having a 'warm fuzzy feeling', for your first day get into a teddy bear costume.
Bear costume? I doubt that would fit wise. Something else maybe.
Quote:Now that you got a job, to avoid being fired for not having a 'warm fuzzy feeling', for your first day get into a teddy bear costume.
I don't have a job yet... unless you know something I don't. I'll consider the teddy bear costume. Of course, I'm really more of the polar bear type.
I know that you saw me.
Polar bear? That might work. I'd say something about those being in cold in comparison to you personality to some people but you might know it already.
I still could only think you could be an electric beetle or whatever mercurimon was.
Quote:I'd say something about those being in cold in comparison to you personality to some people but you might know it already.
That was the idea. Interesting note: Did you know that polar bears are only found in the Arctic, and emperor penguins are only found in Antarctica, and ne'er the twain shall meet?

Anyway, about the job search: it's just about over. As long as my background search turns out okay, I'm going to have a new (and very challenging) job in about a week. This one's going to require quite a bit of overtime, so I might not be on the DaD as much. I'll have to wait and see.
I know that you saw me.
Well what job is it and how challenging is it?
I'm working indirectly for Hamilton-Sundstrand, and I don't know how challenging it's going to be yet. I'm guessing very challenging.
I know that you saw me.