Join our server on Discord

The man in the trench coat: badge out, laid off
So, I think I
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I don't know if you mentioned it in a previous post...and I don't know if it's our business, but what were you working as??
And good luck with both of your next interviews. I hope one of the companies pull through and hire you, Wisemon. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sue them for discirmination.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
he fired you because he didn't have a warm fuzzy feeling? i would say oww your feelings but i know you dont have any :P

seroiusly though thats gotta be the lamest excuse to fire someone i've ever heard the least he could have done is treated you with respect and tell you why he was really firing you
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Quote:seroiusly though thats gotta be the lamest excuse to fire someone i've ever heard the least he could have done is treated you with respect and tell you why he was really firing you
Officially, I wasn't fired. Trust me; there's a huge difference. For one thing, I get to collect unemployment.

Quote:I don't know if you mentioned it in a previous post...and I don't know if it's our business, but what were you working as??
I'm a mechanical engineer, though according to my boss, I have no "mechanical aptitude."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Huh, I'm not really sure what to say of it all. I'm sure you'll get another job soon enough.
There's always a better opportunity around the corner; I wish you well and good luck. If you weren't happy...it's best that you've left now, before it becomes unbearable. (Could be said for a lot of things, in life, too...)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sorry to hear that, Wise. But welcome to the club. Being fired for no good reason is way more common than being for good reason (in fact, I don't know anyone who was fired because of that). Good luck getting another job. I have something like that to tell about myself too, but I'm pretty busy, so maybe next time.
The warm fuzzy feeling would be about teamwork. He doesn't see you as a charismatic team player.
I wish you the best and think about it this way Wise, now you have time to look for something more desirable with a job that you can enjoy. Good luck!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds