Join our server on Discord

The man in the trench coat: badge out, laid off
Wisemon Wrote:I'm handling it remarkably well, mostly because I was about to quit anyway.

Spoken like a true disgruntled employee.

If you're even half as clever in person as you are on this (and hopefully half as brutally honest), I don't think this'll be much of a set back for you.
Quote:The warm fuzzy feeling would be about teamwork. He doesn't see you as a charismatic team player.
No, he just doesn't like that I'm not naturally inclined to mechanical stuff, like how I have no real interest in fixing my own car.

Quote: wish you the best and think about it this way Wise, now you have time to look for something more desirable with a job that you can enjoy. Good luck!
Thanks, I know you've had your own job search problems, so I just hope I don't have your kind of luck... no offense.

Quote:If you're even half as clever in person as you are on this (and hopefully half as brutally honest), I don't think this'll be much of a set back for you.
Clever in person? Yes, but usually only at times when being clever pisses someone off.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Thanks, I know you've had your own job search problems, so I just hope I don't have your kind of luck... no offense.

Well if you read my rant you could see that has changed....and well No offense taken.

I just hope you never have to go through what I have gone through >
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
My last job was a horrid situation.. glad I got out of it.. but anyway. Good luck on finding the new job Wise! I'm sure you will find an employer who can appreciate you, or at least a job you enjoy!
Wisemon Wrote:Clever in person? Yes, but usually only at times when being clever pisses someone off.

Well, at least it's the kind of clever everyone else gets to enjoy. Maybe your next boss won't be suffering from a chronic lack of sense of humour like your last one was.
Quote:just hope you never have to go through what I have gone through
Sorry, that's what I meant.

I've got an interview in less than two hours. It's time to put on the green suit and tie.
I know that you saw me.
Well, I think by now you have had your interview...

How'd it go?

Oh, and sorry bout the lay off and all. (Don't mess with the HR department... they can get you fired for no reason with shocking ease...)
Renamon's Army
The interview went well. I just got called to come back for another.
I know that you saw me.
There ya go.
Renamon's Army
Oh sounds peachy. Well Wise, hope it goes well for your sake. Go kick some major interviews ass, and wish you well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds