DragonMasterX Wrote:I remember before, we were given titles for these amounts:

0-50 (Where am I?)
50 (The Da... what?)
100 (Digi-domain fan)
200 (Pr0n Monger)
500 (Ultimate Digimon fan)
800 (Digi-domain Vet)
1500 (Rompin' stich bitch catcher)

I think I got the 500 mark wrong and I confused some words in the 800 mark. However, that's how the marks were set before we changed the forum. I'm most sure! Now I don't know how the site manages it.

I think that's about right...what DMX said...actually...I think it was over 2000 for Romp Stompin' Bitch Catcher..either way...I think that's close to what it is...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
no it was 1500. i remember hitting 1.5k and getting that title xP
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Okay..then my mistake XD
I know it was close to around there ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I got all of those titles before most of you were here. I don't know if that's good or bad but I can say that those are very close or at least, completely right.
Romp Stompin' Bitch Catcher's right, that's the only title I paid attention to all the time before since Gunter was the first I saw had that title.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
heh, maybe we should revisit the levels sometime soon? O.o (goes to think of ideas.)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah. That kinda sounds like a good idea. But.. I mean I don't think we really need them because we already have titles that we can customize. You can just tell by how many posts a member has. Sure the newer members don't know what they were, but I honestly think that having the customized titles were a really good idea. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA