Join our server on Discord

Fight For Survival (Zombie RP)
OOC: man..i missed out on alot of info....
IC:
Fred was walking down the street, not really wanting to meet other people at the moment, so he went towards a nearby supermarket to find some food or somekind of better shelter. I wonder what kind of people they are... he thought to himself
Vee saw Scott, Alex, Anorra, Flynn and Syd and walk over there. "The name is Vee. What is your names." Vee said in cold tone of voice.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Syd wheeled and aimed at Vee. "Halt where you are." He looked back at Anorra. "Don't you move either. Flynn, cover him."

Flynn did so. "C'mon, just show us you're not bitten." He flicked his ears nervously. "I'm not really in the mood to get eaten."

Syd looked back at the newcomer. "I wouldn't guess a zombie could get through that armour...you look alright."
Vee did what he was told and took off his armor off it show them he was not bitten. "My armor was used to be both my brothers armor. They gotten kill by the zombies protecting me. I took pieces of their armor to protect me and to honor them." Vee said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Anorra shrugged. "they are not attracted to the dead.. only the living." she said in response to Syd's comment about holding her fire. "While I would glady strip down and show you that  have not been bitten.. one, you would see the mark on my armor... and two... we don't have the time..." she said, looking up the road that the station wagon had come up. "Looks like you were followed.." she said as the first set of zombie heads came into view.

I suggest we get out of here.. My place isn't too far from here.. it isn't much, but its more defensible than the intersection.. not to mention being close to the gun shop and supermarket." she said, taking five bullets out of a box of rounds inside the saddle bag on her bike, and sliding them into place on the revolver.
Fred had reached the SuperMarket faster than he entended, yet he didn't really care, as long as he could find some things to help him on his trip when he left this place when he had the chance. Yet he didn't feel like letting his guard down yet, because others might have the same idea and would try to kill anyone that got near them. Maybe coming here was a bad idea... he thought as he looked at the huge dark building in front of him, which looked creepy.
Alex swore loudly as the zombies started shuffling over the horizon. "Dammit all to hell..." he snarled, tossing his weapons back into the car. "Get in!" he roared at his sister, who did exactly as he'd asked without hesitation. He started the engine and floored the accelerator, weaving around the cars stopped in the intersection and heading towards the general area Anorra mentioned. He smiled wickedly as a zombie shuffled onto the road and he swerved to hit it.

"Die you zombie mutherfucker!" he snarled as the animated corpse hit the bumper with a satisfying thumpspat. His sister Natasha peered out from behind the back seat.

"Well... technically they're already dead..." she offered. Alex glared at her from the corner of his eye.

"What the...? Are you giving me a grammar lesson at a time like this?!" he asked incredulously.

"Well no, I just..." Alex cut her off as he spotted another zombie.

"Well here's a spelling lesson!" He said as the zombie fell prey to the station-wagon's tires. "Vehicular Manslaughter! Spell that, why don't ya?" he snarled
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Flynn and Syd rolled to the Lexus, grabbing their long range weapons. Syd set the bipod to his rifle on the hood and peered through the scope before scoring a bloody headshot.

Flynn jumped onto the trunk of the car with his crossbow, fitted it with a bolt. With a low growl, he aimed low, pinning a zombie's leg to the ground with a steely clang. The zombie dropped a second later as its head exploded in a gush of gore, compliments of Syd's marksmanship.

"We can't hold off a wave like this for long," Syd yelled over the din, "we'd better pull back and follow them." Firing off occasional rounds, they scrambled into the Lexus. "You two: get in!" He honked the horn.
After hearing the gun shots once again he decided that inside was better than being out in the open "Screw this...I don't care if I get shot by a person...I don't want to be one of them...." he said to himself. He walked to the door and found that it was one of those automatic doors, shrugging it off he continued inside, thankful that no one was in there, yet dissipointed that he would be alone.

Inside there was four cash registers that were close together almost, that he can make a barricade and leave one isle open for defensive purposes and to let any non-zombie in. After looking around he noticed there was a back door that had a safe passage out of there if he needed to use it. Atleast I know I have a way out.... he settled down and ate some canned fruit.
Anorra stepped back onto her bike, revving the engine. "You ride with them kid. I'll cover you." she said, looking over at Tobias as she fired three rounds down the street, two of which were perfect head shots, the third slamming onto a zombie's shoulder.