Fight For Survival (Zombie RP)
Here comes a pair of new challengers!

~Profile~
Name: Flynn Rausch
Species: Wolf
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 145lbs.
Description: Moderately fit wolf with light blue fur. He prefers the colour blue and wears it almost exclusively. He wears a cobalt blue chain around his neck, ostensibly for luck.
Personality: Loyal and self-sacrificing, but not always stoic in the face of danger. He hates using guns and hates even more using them on his former fellow citizens. He has a keen and penetrating mind, often seeing the best way to get out of a jam.
-Weapons-
Melee: a re-inforced aluminium baseball bat.
Close Range: Glock 18, six magazines
Long Range: Hunting crossbow, light bandolier of bolts
Other: Due to his relatively small size, he can wiggle out of zombies' grasp and squirm through small passages for escape.

~Profile~
Name: Sydney Croft
Species: Tiger
Orientation: Bi
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 195lbs
Description: A tall, strong tiger with shockingly blue fur. His bulk belies his lithe and almost ninja-like agility. The son of a former commando, Syd has received extensive weapons training from his father in small and larger arms and has limited proficiency with explosives.
Personality: Vain and casual, Syd tends to shoot first and ask questions later. He was very calm and collected when the zombie apocalypse began, but hours of stress with little sleep have begun to make him fray around the edges, making him jumpy and distrustful of others.
-Weapons-
Melee: Wakizashi
Close Range: Remington 870 pump action shotgun, a belt of shells
Long Range: McMillan TAC-50, 30 slugs
Other: A high-school wrestling champ, Syd boasts impressive physical prowess. His strength comes in handy when it comes to using improvised weapons and breaking down locked doors.
=====

"Stop the car."

Syd gently depressed the break, bringing his black Lexus to a silent halt. "What's up?"

"Where are we going? We have to stay and..."

"No," Syd said flatly. "We're not staying here. There aren't many survivors left. We have to find a safe place to hole up until this blows over."

Flynn hiccoughed, a tear trickling down his cheek. "I can't believe they're..."

"Shh..." Syd whispered, gently stroking Flynn's shoulder with a soft paw. "There's nothing we can do for them now except survive and remember them." He closed his eyes, choking back tears of his own as he remembered the sounds of his friends screaming as he got away, having to listen to the sound of their flesh being rent from bone and their pitiful cries for help. "It's hard, but there's still hope for us. We have weapons to defend ourselves with."

Flynn looked at him, his eyes burning. "Right. Let's go and make sure our families are secure. Then we'll find a place to hole up for a while and hopefully the military will be able to do something about all this."

Syd nodded and pressed the gas again, trying to shake off feelings of fear and revulsions. We have to survive...
Alex swore loudly as he brought his father's beaten-up stationwagon to a grinding halt. "Shit!" he swore loudly, nearly ramming into the Lexus going the other way on the intersection. His frustration though, soon turned to hope. After all, zombies can't drive... right?

"Hoi!" he called, climbing out of the car, followed by his sister, who was still clutching her carbon-fibre composite crossbow. "Anyone alive in there!?" Alex called, edging cautiously towards the Lexus, clutching his trusty Citori in one hand, and the hilt of his machete in the other.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Flynn and Syd panted as the car screeched to a stop. "Dammit...what the hell is their problem?" He head the sound of their door opening. "Seems they want to parley. You okay?"

Flynn nodded, his Glock firmly in his paw, his face set. "Yeah."

Syd pulled his shotgun from the back seat and hit the power window button, lowering them quickly and silently. "Okay...go."

They both popped out of their respective windows, their guns searching for a moving target. They quickly spotted the pair of humans. "Halt!" Syd barked. "Don't move. Lower your weapons now or we will fire. Do it now."

Flynn looked on nervously, his gun trembling with inexperienced nerves.
Alex did as he was told, holstering his Citori and machete, holding his hands in plain view. "I mean you no harm... We have supplies. Water, food and ammunition. We stand a better chance surviving in a group rather than split up as we are. What do you say?" His sister lowered her crossbow, but kept it firmly clamped in her paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Calibremon Wrote:Name: Natasha
Species: Human

Paws? :p

IC: Syd was surprised at the quick compliance. He figured that other survivors would be much more suspicious. He motioned to Flynn and they both lowered their firearms and got out of the car. He circled the humans, eyeing them up and down. "It makes sense to team up, I suppose. What do you think, Flynn?"

The wolf shrugged. "Makes sense. More guns hopefully equals more safety." He eyed the station wagon warily. "How's that jalopy holding up? I don't know that I'd trust a car older than me."
Scott pulled up beside the stationwagon and got out of his car "You guys sure it's best to stop?" He pulled out his desert eagle and aimed near Flynn "Hold still." He then fired, shooting a zombie that seemed to come out of nowhere in the head.
Anorra raced through the streets, keeping a lookout for more zombies. She saw the group in an intersection about a block away, takign the corner sharply, and racing toward them, skidding to a top as she drew her pistol again, firing a round through the window of the shop behind them, and hitting the zombie cashier in the forehead. "Nice to see we ain't the only ones alive out here." she called to them.
Flynn and Syd whirled, their guns trained on the new pair.

"Check your fire," Syd yelled. "If you start spilling blood like that, the rest of them will come running, and none of us has enough bullets for that."

Flynn's turned away from the nearby downed zombie with revulsion. "We're not here to fight or wipe them out. We're trying to get the hell out of here, to reach a safe place or something." If there is such a place anymore...

Syd looked at everyone and then wordlessly peeled off his shirt, displaying his striped torso to everyone. "If we're all going to stick together and stay alive, then we need some basis of trust we can start from." He turned so everyone could see him. "I have no bites. I'm clean. I know Flynn is clean, too. If any of you approach too closely without proving to us that you're bite-free, I'll drop you." He cocked his shotgun as final punctuation. "I'm not about to take any chances because you're all nice people."

Flynn took of his shirt, too, showing that he was indeed bite-free.
Tasha stared at them with indignation. "Oh Hell no! I'm not stripping in the middle of an intersection just to satisfy your paranoid delusions!" she stated. Alex sighed and tossed his shirt aside, displaying his arms, chest and back.

"Happy now?" he asked. "Tasha... just do as they ask. We don't have the time or the energy to argue with them..." She started to protest, but sighed and peeled off her shirt, holding in front of her chest, revealing not only that she was bite-free, but also not wearing a bra. She blushed furiously and put her shirt back on hurriedly.

"Next time somebody asks me to do that, I expect to get a fifty tucked in my thong..." she remarked icily, reaching for her crossbow again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Tobias blinked, stepping off of the bike for a moment. He slowly peeled his shirt off, revealing several minor scars, but no bite marks. "Th-there..." he stammered, looking around at all of the different people, his pipe still clenched in his hand. His pale skin almost shining in the darkness.