Join our server on Discord

Poll: do you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
7 33.33%
No
66.67%
14 66.67%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

do you ever wear a tail/ears/other
senjuro Wrote:I haven't, but I think it'd be fun. I also think it'd be neat to have a real tail.
Yes we'd had this discussion before. I'd prefer a monkey tail. Very useful.
senjuro Wrote:I haven't, but I think it'd be fun. I also think it'd be neat to have a real tail.

No kidding Senj. Dragon tail would be nice...and I want the ears. Either that or a wolf tail and ears...that would be so cool.

I really should get some kitty ears...but I want wolf or dragon ears more...I don't think they have those..I looked last night.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Someone can make those. You may just have to pay extra.
Nah, I may like pretending I'm a fox on the internet, but I wouldn't want to go out in public in a fur suit, etc. I'm just not that sucked into the fandom.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think it would be funny.. but no.. dressing up as a woman is fun enough for me
yes, I have.

AT ACEN!!!!

IT WAS AWSOME!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I have ears and a tail ^^; I'm a cosplay artist, I make them :D

Soo... misty. Wolf/Dragon ears/tail? I think I can work with that...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
lol I would love to find the time (and dinero) to have some and I would wear them just....not here, in this city because people know me and I think it would make it a big deal and stuff. Do not get this wrong, I can and will do so, just need some fellow furries to help me out because its hard enough as it is to look around for the best person to make those kind of things. I have had guts to wear so many costumes that its hard to count.

Tail.ears.belly paint, jewelry the whole nine. Partial and full, I like the idea so much its crazy. .....and REALLY CALIBREMOn!?

(whimpers and hopes Calibremon will talk to me)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You know I think I found something like that. The whole nine thing.
Are you going to show us, or is it rather an experience that you had?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds