Join our server on Discord

Poll: do you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
7 33.33%
No
66.67%
14 66.67%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

do you ever wear a tail/ears/other
do you ever wear a tail, ears, paws, etc when out in public? (perhaps a full body suit?)

i don't... man i wish i could though its just too embarassing and i don't handle embarassment well
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
OOOOH i misread the question ^^;;;;

no...but hell i wish i could!! >_< i know some girl at school who has little cat ears ^.^ and i saw some place online that sells artificial tails that you attach to the back of your pants!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I would if I could but I don't have anything so I am stuck! I would wear them to PRIDE fest or something ^_^
Veemon's Followers
Does Halloween count?

Well.. even if it doesn't.. I've done it once just for fun.. me and Kim were going out, and she put on this sexy leather thing, and I put on my cat-girl costume.. even put on the spiked collar... I wanted her to put a leash on me, but she wouldn't do it... She said that it would give people the wrong impression.. I think it would have given them the right one... but thats just me :P
I haven't and don't think that I ever would, in public. It's enough that I like furry art and stuff and try to keep that from the general public...don't need to advertise that. Not that I'm ashamed or anything...but people don't understand. That's why this site is so great...you get to meet people that not only understand, but actually enjoy the same things as you do. :D
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I heard about this fursuit meeting somewhere in Europe, last time I one of my buddies mentioned it, he had been there and showed me pics with him cuddling this guy who organizes the meetings, the dude was wearing a full fursuit and they often go out in the open with no embarrassment whatsoever. And according to what I heard, that guy has my age and his parents kind of accept his passion for furs, odd to believe? Only in Ripleys. I MEAN- err... he did have this community and held 'parties' at his home, I'm sure he keeps at it and while people consider him weird some admire him.

I don't really think there's something wrong with going out with any fur part or suit, but I wouldn't do it, I'm not that passionate to do it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not a big a fur fan to buy a fursuit let alone wear one, just not my thing.
The OCA
Nope.

My sis had cat ears once though.
Renamon's Army
Cat ears? Makes me remember about Munkee, she had cute kitty ears!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yep I've worn furry items! ^_^
I own a pair of fox ears and a tail.

I've worn them to school 2 or 3 times.
Renamon's Army