Join our server on Discord

Poll: do you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
7 33.33%
No
66.67%
14 66.67%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

do you ever wear a tail/ears/other
Full Body Suit at several Events.

its So much Fun!
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
DragonMasterX Wrote:I heard about this fursuit meeting somewhere in Europe, last time I one of my buddies mentioned it, he had been there and showed me pics with him cuddling this guy who organizes the meetings, the dude was wearing a full fursuit and they often go out in the open with no embarrassment whatsoever. And according to what I heard, that guy has my age and his parents kind of accept his passion for furs, odd to believe? Only in Ripleys. I MEAN- err... he did have this community and held 'parties' at his home, I'm sure he keeps at it and while people consider him weird some admire him.

that guy is awesome!
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
No. And those suits creep me out. A lot.
PsychoticPorcupine Wrote:Full Body Suit at several Events.

its So much Fun!

It is isn't it?! I haven't been able to get a full body suit but I think the Ears and Tail are enough.
Renamon's Army
Pics. Pics! PICS!!! PIIIIIIIIIC- I mean, I'd like seeing you with those!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I will when I get, tail , ears, paws accesorries, a spiked collar, and maybe a leash xD
Veemon's Followers
i want pointy dragon ears, bent horns and a scaly tail :3 i'd wear the ears at school (mabey) and when i get home, wear them all night. and when i go to the mall, wear them there as well....it would be funny seeing a dragon / kid playing my silly dance games XD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Nope, I've never felt the need to.
I haven't, but I think it'd be fun. I also think it'd be neat to have a real tail.
Nope I wouldn't, but I've seen AMW in hers! lol She's pretty hot....lol That's kinda weird considering she's my sis....lol