Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Sora walked down the sidestreet, licking at a sea salt icecream as he smiled as he looked at the busy streets of New York, so many livley faces, so many people, some stopped to stare at him, some asked for autographs, Sora felt like a moive star, nobody else was so amazed about him any other world, not that he did not mind the attention, but he felt like he was different, not normal.
Ominvus walked a tehn saw Sora beingcrushed by a mob of people that wants to see him. Ominvus then gets an Idea, Ominvus saw a near by store and bought a new role of film and put in his camera. "Hmm I'll see what he's going to do first before I make my move." said Ominvus as he left the store and watch Sora.
Sora gave every single person who came up to him an autograoh or the shake of a hand, it seemed he did not mind the attention, but still felt a bit awkard. The happy teen walked down the road once more, hands behind his head, thinking of his boyfriend and what he was doing right now.
Ominvus walked up to Sora and said "Hello Sora nice to meet you here. Wow I can't believe to see you the second time! I'm Omar a new photographer for the Daily Buggle. Is it ok if I take a picture of you?" Mean while Peter finish half of his photos and said "Okay now I need is to finish the other half and then meet up with Sora."
"Oh hey! Sure, why not?" he grinned and slowly folded his arms across his chest, tilting his body to the side slightly, a bright smile on his face as he posed for the camera, he was not being a snob, he just hated looking bad in pictures, and besides, might as well help the new guy get a good shot.
Ominvus took different angled shots and some front shots. "Thanks Sora, this will help me enough. So where are you off to?" asked Ominvus looking kind and thankful to Sora.
"Oh no real direction, just walking about, you know, exploring, never been to a world as big as this one" he smiled and slowly looked left and right, still taking the whole scene in for a few seconds, before smiling gently.
"So how did you and Peter Parker meet? Did you save him or did you just bump into him or what?" asked the Curious man. Peter just need a few more pictures when he started to think about Omar. "Hmm, Omar Sinvo. *Gasp* Did he hear me and Sora!?" asked Peter in a little shock in his voice.
"Uhhhh well this guy was causing mayhem and me and Spiderman teamed up and fought him off and I met him afterwards, he was taking pictures of Spiderman" he explained, easily lieing and keeping the secret about Peter being Spiderman, he did not want to reveal his boyfriends secret anytime soon.
"Oh so where is are you staying?" asked Ominvus. Peter was now down to 3 Photos to develope. ""Phew, almost done then I can meet up with Sora." said Peter.