Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Exclamation 
Notes: This is a crossover between Spiderman and Kingdom Hearts, the reason for this is I love Kingdom Hearts and I love Spiderman (duh). Anway, this is set where Mary Jane has passed away of an illness. It is set after Spiderman 3.

Plot: It is the year 2008. The middle of the night in New York City, the stars shinning down on the big apple. The stars had never been brighter that night. It seemed like a perfect night for Spiderman, but not everything is fine for I favrioute web swinger. It can get pretty lonley, with nobody by his Aunt to help him. As he looks to the sky, he sees what looks like a shower of falling stars. He makes a wish, to find something that will complete the emptyness in his heart.

About two days later, the press are everywhere, the whole city has gone wild, as reports of what seemed like a flying boy through the cities. He was seen with what appeared to be a Duck and a large Dog who have been identified as Donald and Goofy, classic characters from Disney. However these three seem more then real, as the boy seems to be carrying what seemed like a giant key. Spiderman of course decides to check it out for any threats, but as he lays eyes on the boy, he may just found that his wish has come true. Those bright blue eyes, that gentle tanned skin, that beautiful wild hair, the boy was an incredible sight. They call him Sora... But who exactly is he? Has the spider finally met the one who can pull him out of this pain and lonleyness?

Notes: You can play as any Kingdom Hearts character of Spiderman character, we must have a Spiderman to start, I will take control of Goofy and Donald for now but they are up for grabs.

Sora images: [Image: sora.jpg]

[Image: 2006-09-26T05_45_38-07_00.jpg]

[Image: 010.jpg]

IC:

Sora laughed nervously as people screamed and yelled at him as they took pictured. People here obviously were not used to this sort of thing. He decided to get a little higher as he flew in level with the top of the buildings. The wind in the young ones face as he flew though the air, his two companions, Donald and Goofy, followed behind him.

"Gawsh Sora, I have never seen this world before, I guess we took a wrong turn from Agrabah" commented Goofy.

"I told you it was the left you big palooka!" yelled the short tempered Duck.

Sora rolled his eyes and smiled at his two friends. Sora landed one of the roofs and sighed and looked around slowly, before looking down, people still surronding the building, thousands at least. There did not seem to be any nobodies or heartless, sicne Xemnas dissapered that seemed to be taken care of.

"Well...might as well enjoy ourselves while were here" grinned the teen.
Ooo ooo, can I be both a hero and a villan? I tmight help put things in motion.
Sure, what hero and villan, and remember you must post a decent amount!
Cooooool, ok lets start with the villan. The villan will have an Organization XIII coat, black pants and boot. His face has a scare on his right cheek, same hair anad hair stile as Xemnas, gold eye like most of the people that gave in to the darkness and also can use the power of darkness as well as some magic. Also he was never with Organization XIII and his name is Ominvus. He had heard so thing about what Sora has done in the worlds and he is not an ultamite evil, his just evil and likes to fight. Ominvus unzips his coat when he fights a stong apponit, showing some of his muscles. Now for the hero hmm, I was thinking of being Spiderman. So what do you think?
THATS GREAT NOW WE CAN START!

All of the televisions usual progamming had been canceled and they were all showing the brekaing news with videos of the three flying. Many had come out of their homes to watch this incredible sight. Sora watched in amazement at the number of people who had showed up. He looked at Donald and Goofy.

"Gee, guess we really did draw some attention" he laughed nervously and the two looked at him in disapproval.

"What!?" yelled Sora holding his arms up, as if trying not to look guilty.

"Well now what do we do?" grumbeled Donald.

"Not sure" said the teenager as he slowly looked around curiously.
I gotta read up on my spiderman stuff now. I might like doing this on‌e =p.
(That be great!)
Ominvus appeared on the roof of a building by using the power of darkness. He saw Sora's ship and said "Hmm, why don't I make it fun for them?" He rase his hand and shot a ball of lighting a the ship. Spiderman was swing and taking some pictures of the ship and trying to take a picture of Sora, then he saw the lighting ball and rush to stop it but missed it.
"Sora look!" cried Donald as a lightning bolt went straight towards their ship.

"Give me a hand guys!" yelled Sora and Donald and Goofy nodded and grabbed Soras legs and began to swing him round and round and threw him towards the ship. Sora landed in front of the ship and with one swing of his Keyblade, he intercepted the lightning and sent it flying back at Ominvus, twice as fast.
Ominvus eyes widen and rush by teleporting out and made the area have a crader. Spiderman was hanging web looking amazed. "Whoa, I can't believed what just happen!" said Spidy as he swing to where the ship is still moving. Ominvus, with his hood up looking like a normal person appeared behind the crowd and see the ship. "Damit I thought I had them. Hmm, what if I fire near the crowd so they will get hit." said Ominvus as the croud still not looking at him and Spiderman. He rased his hand again and shot another ball of Lighting at the ship and the crowd rushed out of the way at the sight of the lighting ball. At the running and rush of the crowd he teleported out of there.