Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Sora moaned and panted, this was all so much, he had come to this world to think about his adventures, but instead found himself in a new one, and in love, with the man of his dreams, slowly turning to Peter, he weakly spoke. "I love you..Peter Parker..." he whispered, true live in those beautiful sky blue eyes, unable to control himself as his thick, creamy cum spurts onto the mans hands.
Peter lick up the cum and then moaned and said "Oh...I love you too...Ss...Sora...uh uh UHH!" Peter ram qicker and then cam in Sora and then Peter started to look tire. Ominvus Heared a sound and came out of his room to find out what he heard. "I think the sound came from here." whispered Ominvus as he put his ear on the door. Peter moved out of Sora, once he took out his cock he eyes widen a bit when he saw blood on it.
Sora blinked and blushed. "I guess you rammed a bit too hard" he smiled and saw the horroed face, and slowly ripped away from the web and smiled and slowly kissed the mans cheek. "Don't look like you just beat me, I asked you to go hard and you did, I love you Peter and I want to be yours forever" he smiled and hugged the man tightly, snuggling his head in his abs.

(g2g, night night!)
Peter snuggled with Sora before going to the bed and then said "I love you and want to be with you too Sora." Ominvus ony heard 'I love you too' before head morve away and went back to his room. Peter gave one last kiss then fell asleep but on Sora's chest.

(Good night)
Sora smiled and held onto Peter as he slowly closed hie eyes, smiling as he lay in the arms of his hero. Daylight soon filled through the blinds and Soras eyes fluttered open and he slowly rubbed his eyes and looked left and right, and blushed when he saw Peter, naked and looking rather smexy on top of him. Slowly he wiggled free and slowly slipped on his clothes. Turning to his lover, he slowly slid on top of him and gave his neck wet kisses. "Peter, time to wake up" he grinned.
Peter woke up Sora woke him up. "Good morning lover." said Perter as he got up. Ominvus woke up when the sun hit him on the window. "Aaaaah, the light. Oh well." said Ominvus as he changed close to a crimson shirt and blue pants. Peter was still naked so he went to his closet and got dressed. "I'll make breakfest if you want." offered Peter.
Sora smiled and slowly patted his lovers bum and giggled. "Nah, I ain't hunrgy" he grinned and slowly kissed your lips, pulling you by your tie into a deep, passionat kiss, before breaking it and grinning. "So where too now?"
"Well first I have to develuped for Mr. Jamerson in order to get paid and then the rest of the day is free unless someone ruines it." replied Peter as he grabbed an apple to eat.
"Well I guess I will have to wait for you then" he smiled and slowly slid his arms around Peter and kissed his throat. "See you in an hour or so outside the newspaper store" he smiled and kissed his boyfriends cheek and slowly dashed out of the room to check out the streets.
Ominvus desided to go out and look around when he saw Sora and deside not to casue trouble because he might be discover so he let him go for now. Peter get his photos ready and was going to his Dark Room when a knocked on the door. Peter answer and saw Ominvus, "Oh, Omar was it, what bring you here?" asked Peter. "I just want to say hello to my new nabors." answered Ominvus. "Oh uh can you come back later because I have some pictures to devleoped." said Peter. "Ok talk to you later." said Ominvus as Peter closed the door and Ominvus walked out side and look around. Peter starts to devleoved and think about Sora.