Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
"Oh god Peter!" he screamed out in love and could take no more and shot once more, his thick cum onto the mans chest. AFter quite a while, he slowly pulled out, having finally calmed himself down. He weakly pulled himself into Peters arms, not caring as he began sticky with their cums. He gently kissed Peters lips and smiled. "Looks like I'm yours now" he smiled as he snuggled into the male.
Peter still have some stranght left over said "Yeah I think you are." and then kiss his back.
-------------------------
Ominvus finally gets and idea. "I got it, they come when there is trouble, what if I make some trouble." said Ominvus as his eyes widen as he thought of what he could use. "I know, I'll use the most thoughest Nobodies. The Berserkers." Ominvus Disappears again.
Sora blushed and slowly lead Peter to the bed and slowly slipped into the covers and giggled as his cum stained hunk of a boyfriend. "You gonna get in bed or do I have to be alone?" he pouted cutely. Donald and Goofy smiled as they looked through seeing the two smiling. "Looks like we were right Goofy, we should hold off the nobodies so they can have some alone time" smiled Donald and they slowly walked off.
When Ominvus reappeared on top of a building, he was in his Organization outfit and his hood on. He Summen a dusk to take a picture of him, it did and gave back the camera. He then jumped off the building and landed on his feel and people screamed and ran. He rased his hand and summen his strong Nobodies, The Berserkers. They appeared with there swords swinging and breaking walls.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter walk to the bed and said "I wonder what your cum tase like." He skoop with his figure the cum he has on his chest and lick it. "Mmmm, it tesed good."
Sora blushed and his face in the blankets. "Stop embaressing me!" he blushed and slowly looked up at Peter once more and smiled, his cheeks till pink as he snuggled in the douvets, looking so adorable.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Donald and Goofy were on the scene, smashing the nobodies about, Donald using his magic to stun them, while Goofy finished them off with his sheild. "How long you think we can keep this up?" asked Goofy. "Maybe an hour or so!" yelled Donald.
Ominvus walked it and said "I think you might last until Spidrman and Sora helps you."
---------------------------------------------------------------
Peter crawled into bed and then hug Sora. "Oh Sora I love you and you look soo cute when you blush." said Peter as he kissed him.
Sora blushed and shivered into the kiss and hugged him and scratched the back of his neck and slowly opened his eyes and stared deeply into Peters, before slowly breaking the kiss and blushing and smiling beautifuly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"We can handle ourselves, your just an empty shell, we can take you any day!"
"Oh that hurts, but without Sora and Riku Xemnas would have won. Besides without Sora you would have died along time ago." tounted Ominvus.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh Sora, make me yours as well" requested Peter.
Sora blushed deeply and hid his face in Peters chest. "I could never take you, your too...big" he blushed furiously and his his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"That maybe true, but Sora has always been with us, his strength is ours, and even if we do die, at least we know what were feeling exist" smirked Donald.
"I might be big but it doesn't mean I might not like what you gave me." said Peter as he strock Sora's hair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey what I feel is real and what I feel is to have the excitement of fighting. You may be able to take out the small Nobodies and you can take out the small Heartsless but how you match this" said Ominvus as he snaped his fingure. Once he did that two portals of Darkness appear and Two Huge Creatures appeared. "Now I would like you to meet Darkside and Twilight Thorn, they are the huge Heartless and Nobody that you never fought. Muhahahahahahahaha." laughted Ominvusas he took picture of the creatures, Donald and Goofy.