Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Sora slowly looked up at Peter and locked lips with him, in a deep kiss, his soft tongue stroking the older mans own tongue, before finally breaking the kiss and whispering. "Yes, put it in and pound me till I am yours" he whispered and slowly moved to the males abs and slowly began to playfully suck on his nipples, his soft tongue stroking around the nipple and then pushing against it.
Peter moaned and then said "Ok". He grabbed Sora and lift him up and place him on his cock. He slowly place him and feel how tight sora is but it was only at the tip of his member.
"Oh god, P-Peter, your huge" he moaned deeply, feeling his tight virgin ass being taken by the large human cock. He tensed his hands into fists and panted heavily as he taken on the bathroom floor, his eyes shut tight as he moaned. "Oh Peter, harder...faster...make it hurt" he whispered, wanting this so badly from his new boyfriend, his heart racing faster and faster, unable to control his new emotions.
Hearing what Sora sai, Peter went all the way in without doing it slowly. "Ooooh, Sora" moaned Peter.
-------------------------------------------------
In the Darkest Shadows of New York, Ominvus waits and plans. "Hmm, I have what I need to hide in and play innocent to everyone. Now I must make Spiderman show himself with Sora and hopefuly get what I need."
"Oh god Peter, fuck me harder" he begged, feeling the fat cock in his ass, he continued to suck and gently bite on the man pefect abs, licking his nipples as he closed his eyes tightly, feeling the thick cock pushing into his tigth walls which clenched around the member tightly. "P-please Peter fill me up" he moaned deeply.
Peter moved himself and Sora to an angle wear Peter is kneeling and Sora is laying on his back on the tub floor. He moves in and out while holding on Sora's hips. "Oh Sora your so tight, uh just tell me if I'll hurting you and then we could stop." said Peter as he having sex with the young teen slowly.
"Oh god, don't go slowly, make it fast" he moaned and shivered as he slowly began to pinch Peters nipples, wanting to see if he could get the male to be more agressive, he loved thefact he wanted to be gentle with his new boyfriend, but he also wanted this to be something incredible and he continued to twist the nipples slightly in an attemtp to make Peter more agressive.
Peter felt the twisting of his nipples and want to go a little faster. "Ok Sora but I won't stop, even you tell me." said Peter as he warned Sora as he increased the pace. He move his hips and move Sora and felt in great pleasure.
"Oh P-peter" he stammered and moaned in pleasure, grabbing the ends of the bath, his own cock shooting thick sperm all over the mans chest a she panted heavily, in pure bliss as his virgin hole wa spounded by the much older man, he had never felt so much bliss, he knew it would probably hurt in the morning, but he did not care, he was enjoying himself and that is all that mattered.
While having sex Peter turned off the water and then increased the pace much more. "Oh Sora, oh Sora, oh oh oh oh..." said Peter as he went all the way in stopped and then cam in Sora.