Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Sora blushed and shivered at the touch and slowly hugged him back and slowly pulled away. "Same here, make me yours" he said gently and slowly pressed his cheek to Peters left ab. "Make me yours to keep" he whispered and slowly ran his fingers down Peters side as the young teen blushed furiously, never have thought he would be saying these words to someone ten years older then himself.
Peter's eyes widen when he heard Sora but he realize that he feels the same way. "Are you sure you want me to do es this?" asked Peter.
Sora slowly looked at him and nodded and slowly kissed his nipples, gently licking them and nibbling them gently before looking up once more. "Take me as your own, take me so nobody can have me but you" he said gently, slowly giving the mans six pack gentle and soft, wet kisses his own crotch gently stroking against the mans thick, hard one.
Peter moved his hand to whereSora's memeber is and touch it. He then move down and kissed it and then Lick it. After he did that he put Sora's dick into his mouth. He then started to suck and move his head.
Soras eyes go wide and he moans deeply and shivers at the touch, his body shaking, he slowly lays on the floor and slowly grabs Peters dick and slowly begins to suck him off as well, his tongue traveleing round the tip and then he took as much as he could in mouth and slowly began to suck him, his moevemnts slow but playful as his hands stroked and squeezed the mans large balls.
Peter moaned with the pleasure that he was give. He move his head a little bit quick and the he move his hands near Sora's ass. With his middle figure, Peter got to Sora's hole but not put it in there.
Sora blushed as he felt the finger near his hole, but was slightly confused when he did not put it in, but he slowly continued to suck off Peter slowly, blushing furiously as he felt increadible pleasure the stud was giving him and he moaned deeply, which was slightly muffled by the thick cock in his mouth which he was busy sucking at.
The pleasue he was feeling made him put his fingure in Sora's hole and the started to move it in and out and then he increased the pace on his sucking. He stop for a few seconds to tell Sora "Put your fingure in me." and then kept on going.
Sora yelped and moaned as he felt his virgin hole being attacked, he slowly obeyed Spiderman and slowly pushes his finger in the warm hole and he shivered. "Oh god Peter, t-take me" he stammered as he went back to sucking off the large male cock, pushing more and more in.
Peter stopped with everything and said "Are you ready for my cock to be in you Sora?" Peter removed his fingure slowly out of Sora.