Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Sora blinked as he thought he heard a voice and turned round. "What was that Peter? I didn't hear you" he called, not able to the see the horny males member as the steam filled up the shower. The cute boys face was a little hard to see, but his eyes pratically glowed through the dark. The water still running as Sora gave a curious and innocent look towards the man, who was standing there still.
"Oh, it's uh nothing." said Peter with a little bit nervus in what he said. Peter walked in and walked slowly to the shower. Thinking to himself 'I must do it the only down side is that if get ofended then our friendship might be over.' He kept on walking until he reach the enterance of the shower.
Sora blinked when he saw Peter leave and he shrugged gently and slowly looked round back into the shower, not relising Peter had come back in. Sora hummed a happily tune. (Simple and Clean tune), and enjoyed the water as he began to sing, his voice was soft and gentle, yet so perfect, like an angel.

"When you walk away..."

"You don't hear me say, oh baby, don't go"

"Simple and Clean is the way your making me feel tonight, it's hard to let it go..."
Peter heard him sing and he loved it. He then went in slowly in the shower, he was behind Sora and then started to put his arms around Sora.
Soras body froze and he spun round, eyes wide at what he saw. Soras thin chest touching Petes prefectly chisled one. Soras cheeks turned bright red, as his eyes shone with confusion and innocence, and stared right at Peter, it seemed the spider had caught its love. Soras legs felt weak as he stared, his body shivering at the touch, was this actually happeneing? Could this man actually like him that way, Sora simply stared, not saying anything, the blush still remaining on his cheeks as he tried to say something, anything! But he could not as his heart raced faster and faster.
Peter's Heart raced a little once he finaly touch Sora. He move his right hand to Sora's face and slowly moved his face closer to the young teen.
Soras eyes went wide as he felt the males powerful hand on his cheek, closing his eyes he gently placed his own lips to Peters and gentle felt the kiss, his heart nearly stopped as his own soft, delicate lips touched the mans powerful, rough lips. He felt himself melting in the mans touch, Peter had Sora all to himself as the young male shook with delight at the touch as he shivered in delight, but it was up to Peter to take the first taste.
Once Sora place his lips to Pet's, Peter started to move his toung around to taste Sora mouth.
(try and post more then one line okay?)

Sora body continued to shake like mad as his youthful, sweet mouth had been kissed, his first kiss. He blushed as his small hands went round the males waist and his body continued to shake like mad and he whimpered at the touch, enjoying it so much, openeing his mouth as he offered more to the man, unable to control this new feeling, a feeling that he once had with Kairi but died away, the feeling of love.
Peter moved his other hand to Sora's back and started to stroke it up and down. Peter brock the kiss and said "Oh Sora, I love you, ever sence I saw you on that ship." Peter thenembraced Sora and huged him.