Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Sora gave a curious look and waved his hand in front of Spiderman. "Hey you awake?" He asked curiously and smiled as he shook the man slightly. Donald and Goofy knew EXACTLY what was up, and smiled between each other, knowing it was best for Sora to figure it out for himself. "Come on Spiderman, you gonna wake up or do I have to start singing badly?" joked the teen.
After that shook and what Sora said, Spiderman snaped out of it and said "Oh, sorry. I was uh figuring out these Heartless and Nobodies wanted with these items." Meanwhile, Ominvus was inraged about not having the battaries. "GO AND FIND ME DOUBLE A BATTARIES!" yelled Ominvus as the Dusk rush back to where they were.One manged to sneak pass Spidy and the other but the other weren't that clever. "Dameit." said Spiderman as webed another Dusk. The sneaky Dusk got the Battary and returned to it's master but the other were still there.
Sora noticed them and began to slash away at them, shooting fire balsl at them, and soon they were all finished off. "Man, these things don't give up" muttered Sora. He slowly turned round and grinned. "Well, lets head back to your place" smiled Sora. "Oh me and Goofy need to head to the ship" said Donald, knowing Spidey may want some "alone" time with Sora. Goofy blinked in confusion but soon understood and nodded. "Yeah, we will catch up later Sora!" he yelled and the two dashed off.
"You friends are acting a little bit weird." said Spiderman. Back at where Ominvus is at, the Dusk returned with what he wanted. "Good my loyal servant, now I can hide out easily.'said Ominvus. Back to Spidy and Sora, "Um Sora before we came to my place, can you keep my true Identaty secert once we get to my place, please." asked Spiderman.
"Yeah they can be a bit strange but hey, they are loyal friends" he smiled and slowly looked at Spiderman and blinked and nodded slowly. "Sure, I can do that" he smiled and nodded happily. They soon arrived at Spidermans place, Sora had flown there and landed safely and looked around. The place was in slightly better shape since Peter got a better job. "Hey cool! Do you mind if I take a shower? It's been a while since I fought the heartless" he smiled brightly, those bright eyes shinning away.
"Sure." replied Spidy as he pointed where the bathroom was. Spiderman removed his mask, showing his face to Sora. "My ture name is Peter Parker, but once I have my suit on I'm Spiderman. While your in the show I'll find some clothes you can wear." said Peter
Sora stared and smiled. "Okay...Peter" he smiled warmly, those bright eyes staring right at the man. Sora slowly walked into the bathroom and slowly closed the door, but left it slightly open, not on purpose. He slowly slipped his clothes off and revealed his thin but ever so slightly muscled body. His skin was smooth and slightly tanned. He slowly slid into the shower and slowly began to turn on the water. He murred gently as he found the water running down his back and he shivered happily in delight and enjoyed the warm water against his cheeks.
Once Sora got in the room, Peter notice the the door slightly open and then saw Sora. He started to blush and started to get a little hard but it was difficult sence he was in his suit. He then snapped about getting cloths for Sora and looked. He found a white shirt, boxer and shorts for Sora to wear but they might be a little bit dig for Sora. Pet went in quitly to the bathroom and put the cloths near the shower. He glance at him and then he left the room. "He's sooo, hot. Damnit, putting too much pereser. I can't take it." said Peter as he removed all of his suit, leaving him totaly naked. His body was a little bit musclar and smooth.
[Image: p5.jpg]

(OMG SMEXY!)

Sora kept on washing and placed the shampoo in his spikey hair and sighed happily and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of the shampoo in his hair. The warm water beating against his skin as he smiled brightly, those beuatiful eyes now openeing. Sora blinked when he heard Peter come in and offered him an innocent smile before he went out. Sora sighed slowly and kept on washing, rubbing a hand down his chest.
After being naked, Peter walked quitly to the door and Sora rubbing his chest. "oh Sora. Should I come in and help you wash up or should I keep stairing at you." whispered Peter as his member, being free, went up half way.