Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Sora blinked and gave a bright smile and ran and hugged Spiderman. "Thank you so much!" he said brightly, before pulling away, clueless to what he might be doing to perhapse "embaress" the super hero. Donald and Goofy looked at each other again and grinned, knowing something Sora did not.
Being a little embaressed but thatnks to the mask, no one knew. "It's no problem, and beside I think being on that ship you might get tired of being in there too long." said Spiderman but then the was screming and alrams sound coming from a near by electronic store. "Dame it, oh well I quest that we have to hold on to that thought for now." said Spiderman as made his web and started to swing to twhere the distress was.
Kai Wrote:Being a little embaressed but thatnks to the mask, no one knew. "It's no problem, and beside I think being on that ship you might get tired of being in there too long." said Spiderman but then the was screming and alrams sound coming from a near by electronic store. "Dame it, oh well I quest that we have to hold on to that thought for now." said Spiderman as made his web and started to swing to twhere the distress was.

Sora smiled brightly and nodded and ran to the edge and flew off after Spiderman. "You could use some help" grinned the teen. Donald and Goofy once more looked at each other and smiled, having noticed the mask mans nervousness, but soon jumped off and flew after them.
After a Few mintues getting there, all four came to the Store where there police were getting attack by Dusks and Neo Shadows. Some Dusks ran out of the store with hand full of cameras and film. "Hey you guys no stealing" said Spiderman as he used his web to get the items. Ominvus got tire of wait so he teleport to an ally where Spidy and the other were at. Once he go there he looked like an innocent guy coming out of an ally. Spidy web the Dusts but the Neo Shadow rush at them.
Suddenly Sora seemed to appear out of nowhere and slash at each New Shadow, cuaisng them to dissolvge and hearts to fly everywhere
"Hah! Too easy!" he grinned as he charged forward and sliced down every heartles that came his way, leaving the Dusks for Spiderman. Soras body flexed beautifuly as he dodged rolled out of the way and sliced through the heartless.
Spidy saw how Sora fight and just looked at Sora like if Spiderman was hypnotized. Ominvus started to get furius at what the Team is doing and thought of a plan to stall themand get some of the items he need. While Spidy and Sora weren't looking, he summen a few Dusks to gab him and not to let go. "*struggles* let me go! Help!" acted Ominvus trying to there attion on some of the Dusks still trying to fulfill his oreder on getting Cameras and film. Spiderman got out of his little trance and tried to web them but a Neo Shaow got in the way. Ominvus whispered to the Dusk that got him to squrm away form the store and drag him.
Sora was about to run after the helpless man, but something stung in his mind. He saw Roxas in front of him. Sora gave a confused look, but Roxas just pointed to the store, seeing that the Dusk were there, it was a distraction!

"Thank you" Sora mouthed and smiled. Roxas just simply nodded and smiled and dissapered back into Sora. Sora ran back up into the store and got ready and held his keyblade tightly and slashed away at the Dusks.
All but one got destroyed, that one has a camera and one roll of filem. Theat one Dust disappeared in the darkness. After that Spidy saw what Sora was doing with the Dusks but still can't figure out what to do. Then Spiderman got an idea, he shot 3 stranes out web. Another Heartless got in the way for one stran of web but the two Dusk that hold the innocent man got webbed and let go of him. The man ran out of the way and said "Thank you!". After running away and found a good place to hide, Ominvus teleported out of there.
Sora kept slicing away at the heartless and Dusks. After a good ten minutes they had finally dissapered. Sora smiled and slowly walked out. "Well thats them taken care of" he smiled, sweat dripping down slightly, his clothes sticking to him, his thin but athletic body outlined. He smiled softly and looked at Donald and Goofy who were giggling at how silly Sora looked.
Spidy looked at Sora and was speechless. He gazed at Sora and forgot what they did. Mean while at a another ally, far from Sora and the other, Ominvus appeared. Once Ominvus appeared the Dusk that has the items he requested appeared as well "Goood, now to have some fun with this Spiderman guy and toy with him and Sora. Thanks to my plan of be the helpless person in trouble, you mange to excaped with these. Muhahaha, now I can hide out in the city and get to mess up people's lives." said Ominvus as he got the camera ready. as he got it ready he saw that the camera need battaries. "RRRAAAAAAA, DAMNIT HOW COULD I FORGET THE BATTARIES!?"