Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
"You call threatning an entire city fun!?" glared Sora and Donald and Goofy nodded, both rather angry as well.

"Who are you anyway!? Are you with the Orginization!?" demanded the teenager, as he pointed the Keyblade at the cloacked man's head.

"Don't bother lying it won't help you" added Sora.
"Heh, I have heard of them but never been with them, you see they offer me to join them by giving me that coat but I rejected their offer and kept on going. You see I don't care about huntting for a place to get a heart, I hunt for places for powerful people to fight and have fun with." replied Ominvus. "Well that answer most of the questions, but why come where?" asked Spiderman. "Well, like I said I hut for places to have fun." said Ominvus as red target lights pointed at Sora, Donald, Goofy and Spiderman. "RELEASE ME NOW, ASSASIN!" yelled Ominvus as a Spiked Nobody brock the web and feed Ominvus and the Sniper Nobdies fired.
"Watch out!" yelled Sora as he pushed Spiderman out of the way as the sniper Nobody barely missed the two.

"Lets see how they like my magic, Blizzaga!" yelled Donald as he fired a shot of ice towards the Spiked Nobody. Goofy charged forwd and spun round like a tornado and smashed into the Sniper Nobody. Sora had fallen underneath Spiderman when he had pushe dhim out of the way he looked up in embaressment.

"Ummm, mind getting of?"
"Oh...uh...yeah sorry Sora." said Spidy as he got up. Ominvus got up and said "Both of are fun. We will meet again, Muhahahah." laught Ominvus as he teleported out of there. Only two Snipers were left and they aimed again and they again at the back of Sora's Head and Spiderman saw quickly made a wall of Web to stop the shots. The Sniper shot but the their bultes were stopped by the Web.
"Hey thanks! Good you got my back!" he grinned and charged forward, slicing the two Snipers in half. "Man that guy is a broken record" muttered Sora, Donald and Goofy nodded in agreement and turned to Spiderman. "So this place is called New York huh" said Sora as he slowly looked around. "It sure is...different" he said slowly.
"So where are you all from?" asked Spiderman. At a roof of a close by building Ominvus appeared and try to spy on them. "Heh, I will fight them when I feel that the time is right." said Ominvus as he spy without anyone notice.
"Well...its a long story" said Sora slowly and the three friends sat down to explain to Spiderman.

1 hour later.....

"And thats pretty much it, so for over a year now we have fought to save the worlds, and finally defeated the Orginisation, but it seems that this world is not safe, so until I can lock the keyhole, I am afraid I will have to stay here" Sora grinned sheepishly, that innocent smile and bright eyes stared at Spiderman.
"Wow, that must be hard for you Sora. So where are you going to stay?" asked Spiderman. Ominvus heard everything and then started to plan. "Hmmmhehehe, Sora is staying so I can have more fun. Also, they don't know what what I look like so I can hide in town. For now I must stay in my coat when I fight them but where can I go?" asked Ominvus as a newspaper flew to his face. He grabed it and saw an add. It read "$2000 for who ever can have a real close up of Spiderman and $100000 for reavleing his Identaty." "Hmm, I can hide out for a while in a hotel and the money I gain I can staying the shadows, hehehe." said Ominvus as he disappear into the darkness.
" I guess it was at times, but everything turned out okay" he smiled, but paused and began to think at the large males question. Not really sure, we've never stayed in a world more then a day unless theres a reason, but this world is going to need some real attention, so I guess we should stay longer, I have no clue where to stay though" he sighed and placed his hands behind his head. A sheepish, cute grin on his face. Donald and Goofy eyed each other and tried not to laugh, it was clear that Sora was oblivious to the fact that Spiderman may have been offering them a place to stay.
Spiderman might have a hard time with his apartment but looking at Sora, he wouldn't mind. "If you like you can stay at my place." offered Spidy. Mean while Ominvus was an ally planing. "They know what I wear so I must make something that makes me blend in." said Ominvus as he wave his hands in front of himself. A few minutes later his coat change into a black sleve shirt and his hood dissappeared, showing his face. "Now I need is a camera. Neo Shaodws! Dust!" order Ominvus as his hinchmen came from the shadow. "I want you all to get me a camera, any camera and I also need film, so GO!" ordered Ominvus as they dissappeared.