Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
"Not again!" yelled Sora and he saw the second jolt of lighting heading for him. He stood his ground and aimed his keyblade. "Fire!" he yelled and a ball of fire eruptged from the tip of his keyblade and connected with the lighting and a small epxlosion caused in the air. Once the smoke had cleared, it was clear to see that no damange had been done.

"Whats going on here!? Someone clearly is not happy with our arrival!" commented Sora.
Minutes later after the explostion, Ominvus appeared on top of the building near Spiderman. "Damnit!!! How could I make that ship crash?" said Ominvus. He then looked down, not noticing where Spidy was, he got an Idea. "Hmmm, if I can't be happy hitting the key bearer, then I will just settle hitting some people." Ominvus then shot another ball of lighting but at a building, makeing the wall crumble. Spiderman saw what Ominvus did and rushed to the stop the peaces fall on the people. Spiderman use his web to stop the peaces from hitting the people. "Whoa where did this guy come from and how did he know to shoot like that?" asked Spiderman rush back up to where Ominvus was. "Hey you, stop this, you going to hit someone!" ordered Spiderman. "Rrrrrr, how dare you! Now you all made me mad!" said Ominvus looking angery, used his power to summen some shaodw Heartless. "Whoa what are these?" asked Spiderman as they appeared. "Now, KILL HIM!" shout Ominvus. Spiderman hit and webed some Heartless but still more kept coming.
"Sora look!" yelled Goofy as he pointed up to a higher building. Sora noticed the man in the outfit, but at closer expection saw the heartless, and a guy in black!

"Orginization XIII?!" yelled Donald in confusion.

"That's impossible! We defeated them!" yelled Sora. He did not know what was going on, but he had to help! Jumping in the air, he glided over the building and landed besides Spiderman.

"I've got your back!" yelled Sora and he charged forward and slashed down the heartless one by one.
"Thanks kind." replied Spiderman as both Sora and Spidy knowed out the Heartless. "Hmm, not bad. I think I'll have lots of fun with you both but lets make it more fun." said Ominvus as he rase his and swing it and some Nobody Dusk apeared after the heartless were beaten. "How about these guys?" said Ominvus as the Dusks as they squrmed to where Spiderman and Sora are fighting. "What are these white suited Guy?" asked Spiderman.
"Nobodies! They are empty shells! But be careful, they are tricky things!" he stated, before sharging forward, slashing away at them. Soras body as it dodged and twitsed was so incredible, agile yet deliceate.

"Fire!" the boy yelled as a burst of flames erupted from the tip of his keyblae and two dusks instantly dissapered. Sora spun his keyblade in his hand and shot forward, breaking the sound barrier.

"Sonic Blade!" he yelled as he charged forward and five more dusks vanished.
Spiderman used his web to take out the rest of the Dusks. "Hmm, not bad at all. now for me." said Ominvus as he use his powers to make a sword appear and grabbed it. "Now for me!" said Ominvus as he rush in and attack at Sora. Spiderman use his web to get Sora out of the way.
Sora was pulled back by the web but he could see that Spiderman was almost completely defenceless against the man. Sora charged forward and jumped in front of Spiderman, his keyblade connected with Ominvus sword. Using all his might, he pushed his sword backwards, and seeing an openeing, summoned the power deep within his heart and charged forward, his attacks almost a blur as he performed Arcs Ancrum.
With that attack, Ominvus was hit and knocked to the ground. Spiderman quickly used his web to tie up the black coat man. The sword dissappeared and Spiderman said "Thank for your help kid."
"No worries, its what I do! I'm Sora!" he grinned, and out of nowhere Donald jumped on Soras back. "I'm Donald!. Next Goofy jumped on. "And I'm Goofy!" he yelled, but Sora could not hold both of them up and the three fell to the floor, groaning. They slowly got back up and Sora looked around slowly.

"So what exactly is this place?" he asked.
"This is New York City and this is planet Earth. My name is Spiderman." replied Spidy then look at the guy he webed up. "Now who are you and why were you shooting at Sora?" asked Spiderman. "Heh, I just want a little fun that all." responded Ominvus.