Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
"Ohh master that feels so good" he murred at the touch, his own cock slowly getting hard as he enjoyed the french kissing, in such bliss as he felt the tongue being stroked and tasted, his arms lose around the mans waist, enjoying the fabric of his whore clothes against his masters spiderman outfit. His hands slipping to his cock which was in the fabric, teaisng him as he stroked him playfully and rubbed his thighs against the thick man cock, grinning playfully and winking.
"Oh Sora, lets do it on the ceiling." said Spiderman as he moaned a little and stopped the Kiss. Ominvus woke upwhen he fel hungry. "Damit, oh well." was all he said as he Teleported to somewhere grab a bite to eat.
"Oh god fuck me like the spider whore I am on the ceiling" he groaned and threw the tight spidey trousers on the floor, grinning widley as he slowly massaged the thick hair cock of the hero. "Mm fuck me sensless with this baby" he grinned as he squeezed the thick meat teaisngly, rocking it in a circular motion, knowing very well that this would be wild, just the way Sora wanted it.
Spidey moaned then then got naked while holdin Sora. After that he then removed all of Sora's closthes but the coller. "Oh Sora, I'm going to Web your feet to the ceiling." said Spiderman as got one hand ready.
"Oh god please do master, trap me and use me" he grinned and slowly suckled on the perfectly chisled chest and nibbled on the belly button and sucked on his nipples gently, his hands still massaging the thick, fat and hard cock of the super hero. He slowly nibbled on his right ear and stroked his own chest against his chest gently, his balls rubbing against the thick cock.
Spiderman webed Sora's feet and then started to moan a little more and the moved his head to Sora's chest. Once there, he then licked Sora's chest and moved to the left nipple. He circled around the nipple and then sucked it. He then moved to the other and did the samething. He moved his hand around Sora's ass and moaned a little.
Sora gasped and moaned deeply and closed his eyes. "Oh god! M-master!" he moaned as he felt the sucking on the nipple and blused as his tight, firm rump was squeezed. "Ohhh master, you know you want it" he grinned, tensing his firm rump even more in the powerful mans grip, incredibly excited at what would be happening next. "What does Spidey plan on doing to his whore?"
"I am going to do this!" said Spiderman as he moved and then put his cock to Sora's hole. He move quickly inside him without doing it slow. Ominvus Teleported back to his room and said "Dame that was pricey, now I have only 45 bucks."
Sora eyes shot open as he felt both pain and pleasure as the man abused his hole like that, shivering in extercy, he moaned. "Oh fuck me more, please, make me bleed" he moaned and closed his eyes, loving that he was being fucked relentlessy while uspide down, it was just goc razy but yet so romantic, Spiderman was doing something only he could do.
Spiderman did what Sora told him to do and started to ram in and out of Sora. While doing that, Spidey moved one hand and then started to jerk around Sora's cock. Spidey then turn up the AC with his web and made the room cold.