Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
"Well you see I am from a world called Destiny Islands.."

For about an hour explained his adventures with the heartless, the nobodies and all of the Orginization, he even talked about Roxas and Riku. He showed him his keyblade, all his summons to back up his story, and even showed him some magic.

"So after deating Orginization XIII me and my friends Donald and Goofy were taking a vacation and we saw your world and decided to take a little break." he smiled.
"Wow that's a great story, Paker why do you get a picture of Sora so that we could have him in the front page." said Jamerson "Alright." answer Peter as he got his camera ready.
-------------------------
Ominvus found an apartment and the funny part is part is that it is the same one that Peter lives in. He walked in and said "I would like to rent a roo?" "That'll be $150 per month." said the owner. Ominvus paid and was taken to his room and it was across Peters. Ominvus was given the Key and then went in alone. He layed down and fell asleep, because of what he had been through.
Sora grinned and slowly placed his keyblade on his shoulder and gave the peace symbol. Donald and Goofy soon arrived and stood back to back with Sora, also giving their winning stances. After the pictures had been taken, Donald and Goofy decided to check form Ominivus anywhere. Sora and Peter slowly headed out of the newpaper building, grinning.

"Told you I could get you the best" he giggled.
"Yeah, you're right and I got an increase in my pay. Thanks Sora." said Peter and he hugged Sora for behind him. They Finally got to Peter's apartment and head to his room. Ominvus heard foot steps and woke up in a startled way. Ominvus slowly got up and check who it was by opening the door and see.
Sora giggled at the hug, but opened the door just before Ominivus could see and closed it. "If I remember correctly, you were teaching your slutty pet how to climb walls" he grinned and slipped out of his outfit, having kept the slave outfit on under it and slowly grinned and winked. "Well what now? Does the spider want to continue his lesson?" he winked.
Ominvus saw only the Door closing and said "Hmm maybe I sholud say Hi to my new nabors because it might help keep an alaby." Peter just slipped out of the close he was wearing and was already in his Spiderman out fit. "Oh yeah." said Peter in a sex way and grabbed Sora and in a quick second they were on the top of the ceiling.
Sora giggled and murred as he was grabbed roughly and he clinged onto the male and slowly rubbed his tigh playfully against yours. "Hehe, now that I am all up here defenceless, whats my big bad spider gonna do?" he grinned. A do not disturb sign hung from the door.
Ominvus was about to knock when he saw the sign. Ominvus then thought of something very important. "Oh crap, I must put clothes in the dresser and closet." whisper Ominvus as he rushed back to his room and magicly put different closth just incase. Peter rubbed Sora's back and then he started to french kiss Sora.
Sora moaned into the kiss, allowing Peters tounge to take control as he shivered and tightened his grip round Peters firm and thick waist, enjoying the feeling of his tongue dominanting his smooth mouth. Soras own tongue stroked against Peters mouth, teasing his tongue, wanting him to be teased into getting more into it. He loved teasing his boyfriend, despite loving him with all his heart, he loved to see the web swinger get a bit excited.
Spidy moved one hand down to Sora's cock and started to stock it. While he was doing that, his member started get hard. Ominvus was still tired from the battle so went back to bed and slept throught the night.