Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Sora blushed and slowly wiggled out of the males hands and slowly hopped out the mans arms and landed on the bed and grinned and answered it. "Hello?"

---------------------------------------------------

Donald and Goofy looked at each other and nodded. Donald quickly cast Time and froze the heartless in place. Goofy ran forward, gliding as he headed for thr frozen heartless and grabbed the person and slowly landed safely. Donald in the meantime kept Omnivus busy with Gravity spells.
"HELLO, WHERE'S PARKER I NEED HIM TO TAKE PICTURES AT DOWNTOWN WHERE A DOG AND A DUCK IS ATTACKING A COATED GUY." shouted Jamerson. "So what doues Jamerson want?" asked Spidy as he jumped to the floor.
------------------------------------------
"Raaaaa, you will all die!" said Ominvus as he shot a lighting ball to Goofy and then another at Donald.
Sora froze and nodded. "He will be on it." He spunned round and slowly slipped out of the costume and into his normal clothes. "We have to go! Donald and Goofy are fighting Ominivus!" he yelled and paused and smiled. "We can continue this later" he smiled and kissed his lips passionatly before diving out the window and gliding.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Oi! Don't you dare hurt them!" yelled Sora as he charged at ominivus and smashed his keyblade over and over at him. Donald and Goofy smiled brightly and jumped back up and Donald began to aim thunder and Goofy charged into him wih his sheild.
Spidy smiled and then he put his mask on, Grabbed his Camera and swing to where the other are at. Spiderman got there and took a few pictures just in case. Ominvus was being beat like a penata. While be be up, ominvus quickly use his powers to tepeoprted out of the way of Sora's hits. He Reappear behind the person that almost fell to his death "Muahahaha, now you can hurt me." said Ominvus. Spiderman saw the person and quickly use his web to tie up Ominvus "Muhahaha, you have not seen the last of me." said Ominvus as he disappeared again using the Darkness to get away. "Dameit he got away." said Spiderman.
"That guys a broken record, he was getting his butt kicked and he still laughs manically" he said slowly and shook his head. "We shou-" he stated. "No Sora we proved we can handle this, you and Spiderman take a break, boyfriends need their alone time" grinned Donald causing Sora to blush. "How did you kno-". "Well lets go Goofy!" yelled Donald. "Hang on a second! How did you guys know?" asked Sora. "It was clear Spiderman had a thing for you when we got here Sora" smiled Goofy as the two dashed off.
Ominvus was at the Dark Realm with the webs off, he trimble in pain "How the Hell did I get beat by a dog and a Duck, oh well but I mange to get my Dusk to take Great pictures that will help me." said Ominvus as the Dusk came and gave him the Camera. He got the films out and then developed them with his powers but He only one of each Pictures of Spidy and Sora, most were before they came to help. Once He got the pictures, Ominvus Disappeared again but back to Earth. Mean while, "Don't worry Sora it doesn't matter, uh Sora can take a picture of you so I can give at leat something for Jamerson?" asked Spiderman.
Sora blinked and grinned and nodded. "How about we do even better? How about the interview with the one and only!" he grinned. As they would enter the newspaper office Peter worked for, many woukd gasp in amazement as Sora, the flying boy from the news walked in beside Peter Parker, rubbing the back of his head nervously in embaressment, a stupid grin on his face.
Ominvus appear in an ally near the Daily Buggle. "Now for something easy to wear." said Ominvus as he changed his clothes to his discise. Ominvus got to the Daily Buggle before Sora and Peter and gave the pictures to Jamerson. He was surpized at what he saw "Wow, these picure are great they are close to Peter Parker's. I'll give you $200." said Jamerson "Make it $300 and you got yourself a deal." bargined Ominvus. "That's outrages! Deal." agreed Jamerson before giving his pay Peter and Sora came in and Ominvus's eyes widen. "Peter what brings you here?" asked J.J. "Um, Mr. Jamerson I got something better than my usearale picture." said Peter. "Oh yeah, what?" asked Jamerson. "I have the boy in the ship to interveiw." answered Peter as he stepped aside to show off Sora.
"Hey sup? Soras the name, fighting heartless is the game!" he grinned and waved causually, keyblade over his shoulder as he flashed his trade mark grin and slowly looked around. "So uhh I became good buddies with Peter and he said you could use an internview, so if you want I could give you one, exclusively" he grinned and rubbed the back of his head with his free hand.

(g2g to bed see you tomorrow!)
"Jamerson was shocked and said "Sure, this is a great timing for us to know more about you." Jamerson Turned and gave a slip to Omin vus and then Quick turned his attions to Sora. Ominvus walked to Peter and said "So this is Peter Parker, I love your picture." "Thanks and you are?" asked Peter. "Oh how rud of me, my name is Omar Sinvo. I'm here to gain a little for my photos." answered Ominvus as he rased his hand for a hand shake. Peter shaked his hand and said "I hope that the picture you give him are real or he might not want to have anything to with you, because the last person that gave him a fake ended up fire. Just a little heads up." "Oh they are real and don't worry, I am just a drifter just gaining a little so I can get by so don't worry about me working in an office here. You can look at them if you want." said Ominvus as he left. "So, Sora where you from?" asked Mr. Jamerson.

(Ok laters)