Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
Sora blushed and slowly giggled and smiled and kissed his boyfriends throat, he slowly held onto Peters waist and looked up at him and grinned. "Tomorrow I am gonna get something special for your enjoyment" he winked.
----------------------------------------------------------

Donald and Goofy looked at each other and nodded and ran forward, Goofy charged forward at the Twilight Thorn, jumping in the air, summoing a powerful wind as he spun like a tornado, as he charged forward slamming into the creature. Donald chnaged forward summing every single element he controlled and unleashing it on Darkside.
Peter smiled and spered his leg and said "I'll love what you give me."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmm, not bad but you attacks aren't that much affected when you fight me." said Ominvus as the Giants fall but not died the just teleported out of there. "I'll use them again later but with me, I am in a different level." said Ominvus as Dusk appeared and got the Camera. "Now go my servant before you get hurt." The Dusk did as order and then Ominvus hit the ground with his fist and a Huge Battle Ax came out of the ground. Ominvus grabbed it with no problem and said "Now lets do this!"
Sora eyes went wide and blushed and smiled. "Just this once, but after this I am yours" he giggled and grabbed the legs over his shoulder and slid his hard cock into Peters tight hole, moaning deeply and shivering at the feeling, as he began to push in and out at a fast rate, his cock swelling. "O-oh Peter, fuck" he groaned as he continued to enjoy the feeling as he found himself pounding Peters tight hole and shivering.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't scare us!" yelled Donald who charged forard, freezing time and performing Thunder, Blizzard and Fire on him, then Goofy charged forward and threw his sheild like a frisbee at the man.
Peter felt a a little pain but pleasure over come it. Pet's head moves his head around and grabbed the sheet with that feel.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The magic attack hit there mark but they had little affect. The freeze time just made him slow and he use the Ax to shild himself from the sheild but he was too slow to stop it and nocked him back a little. The effect of the time spell wore off and Ominvus said "Not bad now try this!" He then lift the Ax and throw it at them.
Sora began to push in and out of Peter and grinned and he slowly began to keep up the pace, soon pumping in and out of Peter, feeling his tight hole round his cock. He could take no more and moaned deeply and slowly shot his thick load into the males tight hole. He panted heavily and slowly pulled of him, panting heavily. He grinned slowly and shivered. "That felt good" he grinned and slowly pulled himself under Peter and slowly kissed his lips gently. "Now that thats done, want me to show you the present I got you" he grinned and slowly stroked his boyfriends cheek. "Get your Spiderman costume on and I will show you" he grinned.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Goofy jumped in front of Donald and placed his sheild up and blocked, the attack, but he was pushed back slightly by the attack. He saw an opening and perfomed Goofy Tornado and spun round like a tornado and smashed into the man. Donald then shot fireballs at Omivius and performed Gravity, so his actions would be even slower.
Peter slowly got up and then went to get his Spiderman costume on. He got everything on except for the mask.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ominvus was being trashed and pounded but he grows angery after being hit some many time. After being hit by Donald's spell, Ominvusgot up and said "How dare you weak creature harm me." He then yelled and the ground begin to Shack and spicks of rock came from the ground.
As Peter came back, he would see Sora in tight straps covering his chest. Wearing tight leather underwear with a pad lock on the front. Fake broken chains around his legs, with leather gloves and straps around his arms, each muscle visible on his thin body. A large collar round his neck with spikes. A tag on the collar. "Spidermans little whore". He grinned and smiled up at the man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Goofy watch out!" Donald yelled as he grabbed Goofy and they began to fly above the ground, thank god for tinkerbell! They started to attack from the air, sending fireballs and thunder alike at the villan.
Peter was surprized on what he saw. "When did you get that?" wonder Pet as his got closer to Sora.
---------------------------------------------------------------
With that much power that was be used the spikes formed into a barrier around Ominvus, the fireballs had no affect. "HAVE YOU FORGOT ALL THE PEOPLE I COULD KILL?" yelled Ominvus as he made the spikes pearce some wall on buildings.
"Got a wish from a genie" he grinned and mentally thanked that the Genie was with him still. "Whats the spider going to do to his whore after a long day of fighting?" he grinned and winked playfully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"your wrong! You won't win! Because though we are the ones fighting, Sora and everyone else has never left our hearts! We stand strong and always will!" yelled Goofy and Donald nodded and they head their weapons in the air. Suddenly a gentle light glowed and a slightly transparent Sora stood by them, holding his weapon too, he was always with them. A bright light shone from their weapons,a blinding light, a power sos trong not even darkness could over come, the power of friendship.
"I think you need a lesson on climing." said Spidy as he grabbed Sora and climed on the way and started to kiss him. While Spidy was kiss the phone started to ring "Dameit it better not be Jamerson." said Spidy as he brock the kiss.
------------------------------------------------
The light spread an made the spikes disappeared. "WHAAAAAT, HOW COULD YOU BE WINNING!" shouted Ominvus as his Barrier disappeared and started to feel pain. "Aaaaaaah, you have not not be meee." said Ominvus as he pointed at a roof and someone was being push by a disappearing heartless "Beat me and that person fally to their death but save them I will Leave, that power can't help you if some would be killed." said Ominvus as the Heartles pushed the innocent fall and the Heartless dies.