Join our server on Discord

How The Spider Caught It's Love
"Oh I am staying with Peter for now" he smiled and thought about Peter, mentally imaging his big strong man with welcoming his arms, though his face only held a simple smile, inside he was jumping up and down for joy.
"Hmm, ok. So who was this Guy that was causing mayhem because I think a have a picture of him." asked Ominvus sounding interested. Peter is at his last picture to devlope when he said "Good my last one, all I need is the last few photots to be dry."
Sora blinked in suprise, well this conversation was turning out different then he thought. "Well he wears a black hooded coat...likes to laugh evily, do you really have any pictures?" he asked, slightly suprised as he moved a little closer.
"Yeah, Ithink so but I left at my appartment. Do you want me to go get it?" asked Ominvus. Peter finished all the photos but need 4 to be dry. "I wish these dry faster." complaned Peter.
"Well I would love to but I am meeting up Peter at his work, maybe some other time" he smiled and blinked as he heard a ringing and turned round and saw the large clock tower and relised he needed to get a move on. "Shoot! See ya later!" he yelled and ran forward, heading towards Peters office.
"Ok see ya." said Ominuvs as Sora rushed. Peter's Photos became dry and then rushed by using his spidey outfit and swing to the Office. Ominvus started to think of a new plan when he saw Spiderman swinging to the Daily Buggle. "Hmm, may be I can make a fack me to get to know me as Omar and get into my traps." said Ominvus as he goes to an ally. Spidey got to the top and then changed to Peter Parker and went in the vent to the rest room. Lucky to Pet, there was no one there. He came out with no one see him and then waits for Sora.
Sora kept running and running through the streets until he entered the newspaper office and dashed into bthe rest room, luckily nobody else was there as Sora happily clung to Peter tightly. "I missed you" he whined as he snuggled into him happily and slowly pressed his cheek into his chest.
"Come on Sora, it didn't take that long." said Peter as he strok Sora's haid with his fingure. "Come on, J.J is waitting for the photos." said Peter. Ominvus teleported to the dark realm and used his magic on some Nobodies. "Muhahaha, when the fakes are finished they will help me on my traps." said Ominvus as he waves his are and made the Nobodies Dusk and Berserkers into 6 hood people looking like they are part of Organization XIII.
"It felt like a decade" he muttered and smiled gently and nodded as he slowly kissed Peters cheek and slowly let go and smiled. "Well lets get them to him so we can spend more time together!" he grinned gently and slowly bounced in his spot, obviously happy to see his friend.
"Ok." replied Peter as they left the restroom and head to Jamerson's office. Meanwhile at the dark realm, "Yes they are finished, and my plans will be coming together, Muhahahaha.' Laughted Ominvus as he and his copys teleported on the roof of the Daily Buggle and wait for their chance