Join our server on Discord

Yu-Gi-Oh World Championships 2007
Quote:I'll say this first,
F you Xplay. It costs too much to get a good deck with actual cards and it can be a lot easier to just get a game every so often then to keep buying cards. Plus, now with wifi, I can play people all around. That's also easier.
And that's why the game series won't die. So once again, go screw yourselves.

*ahem* Now that my most recent rant is done, I would get this game too. It's easier to get the games then a good deck with actual cards. Much easier. Plus I know some people who like to play it.
I'm in complete agreement... I think. Now, do they also make this new Yu-Gi-Oh! game for PS2, because I'm kind of sick of Duelist of Roses, which I really only bought as a little variant to Digital Card Battle (greatest card battle game ever).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I really didn't like Duel Masters when it came out on Cartoon Network, it seemed like a dumbed down kiddie version of MtG, but i do like the character designs.

Oh by the way, i got Yu-Gi-Oh! 2007 so hit me up if you wanna duel. I haven't played since the Joey Tin came out with Red Eyes Black Dragon as the rare :P so im very noobish right now x3
I have the game. Most of my focus at present is on Super Paper Mario (Wii; rental), GH2 (PS2; online League play), and Pok
Wisemon Wrote:I'm in complete agreement... I think. Now, do they also make this new Yu-Gi-Oh! game for PS2, because I'm kind of sick of Duelist of Roses, which I really only bought as a little variant to Digital Card Battle (greatest card battle game ever).
You'd agree if you'd actually knew the show. And we need to get you a portable system. That gives me a good idea for a present if I had money and two shipping addresses. And speaking of the other mailing address I'd want if I have some money, I think zeph has that yugioh game. She likes the series a lot.

Gabumonfurry Wrote:I really didn't like Duel Masters when it came out on Cartoon Network, it seemed like a dumbed down kiddie version of MtG, but i do like the character designs.

Oh by the way, i got Yu-Gi-Oh! 2007 so hit me up if you wanna duel. I haven't played since the Joey Tin came out with Red Eyes Black Dragon as the rare :P so im very noobish right now x3
Yes. That's it. And I'd play you if I could.
If you could? Is the one you have not supported or do you not have one at all?
I Do not support troubador. World Championship 2007 is so much better.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I do not have this game. I do have wi-fi so if anyone has digimon world DS.
I would of baught that game if not for the logo of pure evil being on the back....yes I mean the 4kids logo
^Lmao....

It is a fun game
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
PsychoticPorcupine Wrote:^Lmao....

It is a fun game

I bet it probibly is but how can I buy it without my money going to the most evil of all dubbing companys....4kids

((I'm serious when I say that))