Join our server on Discord

Yu-Gi-Oh World Championships 2007
I won't joke around; I expect not many to play this, but I might as well ask. Who else plays the DS Game "Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007" here? I'm still trying to unlock a few costumes on there for my persona on there to wear, and also build my real-life deck on there, 'Gadgetry Factory', as the game hasn't been out so long over here in the UK, while Americans have had it quite longer and I don't know if the interest in it has somewhat died out.

Anyone else here who shares the playing experience?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I am here

I am playing it running a demise otk deck until they give me my volcanics >.> Or if I unlock the unlimited ban list.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, I still have to unlock Unlimited Ban. And, well, we're kinda in the same boat. I want Crystal Beasts. They probably won't release Force of the Breaker on there though... unless they somehow find a way to be able to download an entire set of new cards into the game through WiFi..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
No its a cheat/ glitch to get a completely unlimited ban list, such as there is nothing that is banned. Three of anything...LIke exodia pieces.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ahh... If it's a cheat then, I don't want it. Lolz.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'll say this first,
F you Xplay. It costs too much to get a good deck with actual cards and it can be a lot easier to just get a game every so often then to keep buying cards. Plus, now with wifi, I can play people all around. That's also easier.
And that's why the game series won't die. So once again, go screw yourselves.

*ahem* Now that my most recent rant is done, I would get this game too. It's easier to get the games then a good deck with actual cards. Much easier. Plus I know some people who like to play it.
X-play is biased game show, thats all im going to say about that.

Is it alot faster paced then the older games? The ai was so slow at taking turns and took forever to do anything.
Yes, it's much faster. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'll try it out then, too bad i wish they would come out with a MtG for a portable, that would be great :P
Gabumonfurry Wrote:X-play is biased game show, thats all im going to say about that.

Is it alot faster paced then the older games? The ai was so slow at taking turns and took forever to do anything.

True. Both true. But there was a duel masters game on the gameboy advance. It was based off of MtG.