Join our server on Discord

"Gunter VanCrimson"
I'll admit this did piss me off quite a bit. Mainly because it came during the same week that a friend of mine passed away. But whatever, fake person or not it was still fun and I don't like holding a grudge. Bad karma and all. So I'm cool with it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i never knew gunter but i think that it/he/them was quite a good idea and sounds like something quite fun to do you just made one mistake... you let it go too far it should not have lasted very long at all you let yourself and others get attached
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
While I thought a lot of the random things "Gunter" said was an act, I didn't think he was completely a fake. I didn't know him quite as well as some of the other members of the SDP, but its a shame either way and I'll miss those randomly funny things he said. While it's disappointing that you let this go on for so long Ray, I don't hold a grudge against you and you deserve forgiveness you since you are giving us the truth and you were being manipulated by those two. I hope you stick around the boards, like the others said it would be nice to meet the real you.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I am glad to know the truth. Gunter was fun to chat with. all his randomness made me laugh. oh well. what's done is done, and I am not holding you against this. I just hope you'll be as active as always.

--cheers
Okay, time for me to come clean: I don't care. Even if Gunter were a real person who was stabbed to death on a park bench, I still wouldn't care.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*heavily sighs*

I really confided in "Gunter" and everything...and even though at times, he said some things that just sounded too weird or dangerous to be true.

He even hurt one of my first friends when I joined the DaD...but I can forgive him.

Welcome back as the true you, Ray.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
As one who has been manipulated by others... I can relate to what you went through.. and I can understand why you let it continue the way you did.

The bonds of friendship are only as strong or as weak as you make them... but others can choose to use those bonds to make you do things their way instead of letting you do what you would like to do...

So, yes, I do forgive you.. but in the end.. the only one who can really forgive you is yourself.
Wisemon Wrote:Okay, time for me to come clean: I don't care. Even if Gunter were a real person who was stabbed to death on a park bench, I still wouldn't care.
Hey, I just tolerated him. I never said I liked him. Too freaking weird.
I enjoyed reading "Gunter's" posts though. I laughed at most of them.
Renamon's Army
I didn't know "Gunter" or Ray, or much about them, but did read when news of "Gunter's" death was reported. Anything like that really riles me up because I have lost my entire immediate family within the past five years...one of which, took his own life. And to read that it was all a deception...I can't put into words.
I believe in giving people a second chance and...maybe...I'll get find out what the "real" Ray is like.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz