Join our server on Discord

"Gunter VanCrimson"
Hey there--
This is about Gunter. "Dark Blue" and I have talked and we both pretty much have something to say. Before we say anything though, here was the conversation we had (sans some parts):

Quote:dark_blue_wolf: I'm... So sorry.
sonichowler: about?
dark_blue_wolf: Vel told me.
dark_blue_wolf: He told you everything.
dark_blue_wolf: I'm sorry I lied to you.
dark_blue_wolf: And to everyone.
sonichowler: I have no problem with you being from the phillippines.
dark_blue_wolf: But that doesn't make it okay -I was just trying to be a good friend...
sonichowler: That's not the issue-- the thing is, your credibility's shot here, and the popular belief is that Gunter does not exist.
dark_blue_wolf: Nope, he doesn't. Not anymore at least. Forget he did in the first place.
sonichowler: not the not anymore part, blue
dark_blue_wolf: Anyway, I want to tell the truth. There's no reason for me to go on with this crap.
sonichowler: the popular belief is that he NEVER existed.
sonichowler: okay?
dark_blue_wolf: I'm not with them anymore. And yes, he never exhisted, are you happy to hear that?
sonichowler: No.
sonichowler: Listen, blue
sonichowler: I'm not going to get mad at yoyu.
dark_blue_wolf: Okay.
sonichowler: I never was.
sonichowler: I have no problem what-so-ever with you being from Phillippines, or gunter not existing, etc
sonichowler: What I do have a problem with was the drama
sonichowler: You made it seem as if all these things happened that really tore at everyone's hearts, and caused a huge upset
sonichowler: especially this last bit about his death
dark_blue_wolf: I know- it was a terrible thing.
sonichowler: I mean, it's fine for an RP, but you had even me bawling like a baby over it, man
dark_blue_wolf: But please-
sonichowler: Shh, listen first please
sonichowler: I really could ban you from the DaD for that-- but I won't.
sonichowler: What I want you to do is to let everyone know the truth, apologize for it, and simply serve a suspension. I liked Gunter as my friend, or you, or whoever he "was". I don't believe you are a bad person, and I'm sure you enjoy the DaD
dark_blue_wolf: I'll do it, I promise.
dark_blue_wolf: Anything else?
dark_blue_wolf: For what it's worth.
sonichowler: You can keep being Gunter and whatnot if you want to, and I'm not saying you have to announce your real identity. I don't care if you make up thirty people, but please, just no more of the drama to this extent, okay?
dark_blue_wolf: But- that's what I wanted to say- I wanted to tell everyone the truth.
dark_blue_wolf: How Gunter was just some made up guy, my friend played Gunter for a bit the first time he joined.
sonichowler: well that's good. and I'll tell you right now, some will get mad at you-- but not forever. (REMOVED)
dark_blue_wolf: How he continued his charade as Gunter, (REMOVED), but it got out of hand.
dark_blue_wolf: I know that- and I'm woried-
dark_blue_wolf: I feel like such an asshole-
(REMOVED)
dark_blue_wolf: Okay...
dark_blue_wolf: and wow.
dark_blue_wolf: The first truth starts now: My real Name is Ray Allen. I was born in California, LA. I've been living in the philippines since I was 4.
sonichowler: is it nice there?
dark_blue_wolf: It's okay. You get used to the corruption.
dark_blue_wolf: lol
sonichowler: lol
dark_blue_wolf: The guys who played Gunter, Velmont and Blitz are actually just two of my (Ex) friends, Mark and Jake.
dark_blue_wolf: Ryan (Aka Dark red) was also played by them.
sonichowler: ah
dark_blue_wolf: Mark thought it would be funny to start posting as some crazed/lonely/overly dramatic romanian guy in a few forums one day.
sonichowler: Hey-- how long will you be on?
dark_blue_wolf: As long as this takes. I couldn't sleep after I told mark and chris to fuck off.
sonichowler: Was that over this?
dark_blue_wolf: More.
dark_blue_wolf: I've been telling them for months that someone could really get hurt over this-
dark_blue_wolf: Mostly because I've read the messages of several who are prone to cutting or suicide.
(REMOVED)
dark_blue_wolf: But they wouldn't hear of it. Don't get me wrong, it's not entirely their fault. After all, I was Dark Blue.
dark_blue_wolf: They Continued to have Gunter (REMOVED), and let him hear what he wants-
dark_blue_wolf: as long as it had nothing to do with "Meeting you IRL"
dark_blue_wolf: They pick Romania because they had their last vacation there, and originally, were going to vampire sisters from transylvania.
dark_blue_wolf: Sorry- Keyboard sticks.
sonichowler: np lol
dark_blue_wolf: We all posted and chatted from one of their two computers.
dark_blue_wolf: Well, it was fun at first- thinking that someone would actually post the kind of thrash that we did.
dark_blue_wolf: Of course, they got bored of it, and Chris decided that it would be fun to play with emotions.
dark_blue_wolf: I was reluctant with this at first, but ended up playing along.
dark_blue_wolf: Chris was smart, but he was impatient.
(REMOVED)
dark_blue_wolf: My time as Blue was pretty confusing. They just told me everything they wanted me to type, except the few that had sincere emotions in it- like when I urge them to offer their condolences in the rant section.
dark_blue_wolf: Eventually, the man called "Gunter" was quite known for being random. And a few other things plus a bag of chips.
sonichowler: lol
dark_blue_wolf: (REMOVED), I always had the urge to say- "You know what? You should give up on Gunter. You'll just get yourself hurt- he's actually a pair of assholes who thought it would be to funny to listen to you whine and cry."
dark_blue_wolf: But I couldn't. it was like everytime I tried to- (REMOVED) would type something that stopped me in my tracks- like "I really hope I'll meet you one day, I love you guys."
dark_blue_wolf: It went on until it escalated to this.
dark_blue_wolf: And it would be better off if the forum just knew it was all fake. And that Gunter never Existed, and that Blitz and Vel and my "bro" we're just tools used to boost credibility.
dark_blue_wolf: It got annoying those many times Gunter "disappeared".
dark_blue_wolf: Especially since I had to post.
dark_blue_wolf: One day they just couldn't take it anymore, they were moving to NYC. And had Gunter murdered.
sonichowler: and here we are, huh?
dark_blue_wolf: That was a shock to me too- (REMOVED)
dark_blue_wolf: Yup, and here we are, pretty much.
sonichowler: Well I'll do you one better in this case./
dark_blue_wolf: Though there are a few posts that had some truth in it. Like the one where Gunter's (Chris's) Dog died.
sonichowler: ouch... poor dog....
dark_blue_wolf: They schemed it into some mixed up Dramatic movie-
dark_blue_wolf: It wasn't snowing- I mean- This is the Philippines damn it.
dark_blue_wolf: He did die on a gate though. Ouch. Poor guy lost it.
sonichowler: move on, please, that's terrible....
dark_blue_wolf: So then Vel (Chris) Signed on one day, and met you.
sonichowler: Waaaait a second... I met Gunter first
dark_blue_wolf: I am SO sorry about Chris-
sonichowler: ohh lol
sonichowler: I get it
sonichowler: and I had that little fight with him
dark_blue_wolf: He saved on his Desktop to show to Mark.
dark_blue_wolf: The Convo I mean.
dark_blue_wolf: I actually wiped my eye when I read it last week- I mean- I like you guys- really.
dark_blue_wolf: And maybe it would be a good idea to delete all of our DaD accounts, you know... to get rid of those... uhm..
sonichowler: would you want to come back?
dark_blue_wolf: Of course I would... You guys are great...
dark_blue_wolf: But I'd rather come back on my own.
sonichowler: Well, I'll be happy to welcome you back-- but first
dark_blue_wolf: As Ray Allen and not Blue- whatsit-
dark_blue_wolf: I can't even remember the name they made up for me.
sonichowler: I'm going to post our conversation. In fact, we can make the post together.
sonichowler: Raymond somethingf
sonichowler: -f
dark_blue_wolf: Lol, sure.
dark_blue_wolf: If it would clear my conscience-
dark_blue_wolf: it's been bugging me for MONTHS!!
sonichowler: Log onto the DaD, make your new account. Let's make that post and I'll take care of the others.
dark_blue_wolf: Okie Dokie!
sonichowler: After that, we'll see what happens--
sonichowler: but first, some friendly advice.
sonichowler: When things are starting to get out of hand, you need to tell someone. I hope I'm not making you feel any worse by saying this, but if you had simply told me what was going on, then all of this would have been avoided.
sonichowler: and another bit of advice-- you deserve friends who aren't jerks.
dark_blue_wolf: Er.. yeah. It was kind of a fluke- how I met them. Only other American-Filipinos around here that I know.
dark_blue_wolf: I really should've posted this months ago, huh?

Long, huh? Well, there's the story. Me, I don't mind him coming back, as long as nothing like this happens again.
First things first. I'm saying hello for the first time as the real me. Hello, My name is Ray Allen. I want to apologize for everything We (Me, Chris "Jake" and Mark) did. The Lies, the heartaches- all of it.

I can't think of anything to post right now, especially after what we've made a lot of you go through... except maybe a few more apologies.

I'm not expecting all of you to forgive me so easily, and I'm not expecting several of you to forgive me at all. What I did was terrible and there's no way I can make it right. The least I could do was to tell the truth, starting with Mark and Chris themselves.

We had a fight of course, and left me to take care of the damage. I can't help but shed a few tears for the ones they- WE'VE hurt. I was there when Mark told Dragon Master X Gunter was dying and would never reach the next year.

I was there when Chris toyed with Wolfey using religion and a sickness that never existed.

I was there they when Gunter disappeared, in fact, they made me post it, and I feel terrible about it.

I hope to make amends with all of you before I take my leave on this dreadful country (AKA Philippines) with a new friend of mine. I can't leave you all hanging- after all I've done to you... after how nice you've treated me... How nice you've treated the one who never Existed, Gunter Victor Alexandru Valeriu.

I'm sorry for the randomness and the kind words he spouted that were full of lies and malice. I'm sorry for the way My friends (who are my friends no longer, I assure you) toyed with your emotions, all you wonderful people. I'm sorry for lying to all of you.

I'm apologize to the SDP for this... you were a nice tight-knit group... I don't know what to say to you...

On top of that, I'm sorry I never tried to stop this a long time ago.

I only hope that you will eventually forget all this... and we can start again. But this time, it's for real.

My name is Ray Allen, and I am a victim just like you. I was used and treated like one of their Aliases- Blitz- Vel- and Ryan-

I hope you find it in your hearts to believe me... this one last time.
While I never met "Gunter" the cold way his "brother" talked about his death reminded me of my oldest brother.. and it made me feel sick to think that there was another like him.. I know there are more though... so I'll not dwell on the past.

You were manipulated by people who claimed to be your friends.. I can relate to that somewhat.. and even know a few people who know exactly what it is like to have their emotions toyed with by people who claim to care abotu them..

So for what its worth. I do believe you. I've read some posts that sounded more sincere.. and they were enough to tell me that I would indeed like to get to know the real you.
Well..... I kinda had my suspects that the part of Gunter's death wasn't true, it was too incredible to be truth... but reading your conversation with Wolfe makes me understand you better, I really don't have anything against you, I don't mind that you return to DaD now as the true you and I'm sure the others will understand too, so all I have to say is welcome to DaD my friend :)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
So he was a combination of a few people. .....Reminds me of that lonelygirl15 on youtube. But it makes sense. He was very insane for one person.
Ray,this comes as quite a blow to me. Me and "Gunter" talked quite a bit on yahoo, I feel as though I lost a friend, but at the same time I'm outraged someone would do this.

However, I feel it is the right thing to apologize to the comunity, I feel that you should still be welcom in this forum.
Wow. Mentalguy tipped me off to this topic; and I felt this was something I ought reply to.
I guess I'm not surprised, Gunter always did seem a little "made up". I didn't think that it was this pretend, though. I figured maybe a single person-bored with who they were- made themselves up a bit more. But not this.
But I'm not mad. A bit sad, though. It feels like a friend has died; and some part of me would rather believe that than this. And even though I won't be around to get to know you, Ray, and I don't know if you remember ever having a conversation with me [being as, you aren't really Gunter], I'm not mad. I think its good that you came and told the truth, 'cause thats important, and I think its a good way to start things.
But for now-I'm off.
As crazy, weird, and made up as "Gunter" was, there were still parts of him that seemed human. It's a shame that so much vice (hurtful intent) was wedded with so much virtue (love of animals).

A lot of us had suspicions about it. It's good to finally clear the air.
i never really knew em' that well, and never had any suspicions that he was "fake" or anything like that, but its good to know the truth. welcome back ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Well, now that this is a little clearer, if there's anything more I could do to make it up to you guys- just ask.

Reply to Angry_kittens: They were both cold and unusual, and had a sick sense of humor. I'm sorry that they did that though, and thank you. I'd be happy to get to know you too.

Reply to Lord Patamon: Lol, thanks. I hope we get to be good friends.

Reply to UnknownH: True. They're not insane though, just bored. And equipped with a sick sense of humor.

Reply to mentalguy: I know. Usually they make me play Gunter on YM. I think I've chatted with you a few times. You're a really fun person, and I would want to get to know you better.

Reply to Drunken- OMG- DRUNKENMUNKEE!? : MUNKEEEEE!!! Er- sorry. Do you remember that time "Gun" said he had a crush on you? Well- that was actually me, and they added it there just for spite. I was really down-trodden when you left- I hope we can start all over again... friends?

Reply to Senjuro: Those human parts of Gun were just a few of Chris and Mark's better qualities, and perhaps a few of mine. His love of animals came from Chris- who was devastated when his dog died. And those posts with "I'm sorry about that, you have my condolences" were Mark's respect for the dead. Mark also loved old people, AKA is granny and the old folks home. I was the Insomnia, and the parts of him that really did care. The randomness was just a major prank. Chris kinda grew attached to you, to the point of making Mark leave you alone. I like you a lot by the way, those were as sincere as they would allow me to be.