Join our server on Discord

"Gunter VanCrimson"
Well I have to say that I was never really all that close to Gunter, or any of the others. That on it's own, is enough to shelter me from any hurt feelings.

It seems that a few friends of the "prank" forgive you. It also looks to me that a good number of people who should post here have yet to do so. I can only imagine how bad some members feel about this situation. However, I don't have to imagine how bad Ray feels. I think he stated very clearly how sorry he is for what happened.

Everyone should say what they need to say, and do what they need to do soon. Peace needs to be made in full here. Anyway, those are my thoughts on the matter.

Ray, i'm Bryan. I believe that you are sincere in your apology. I hope that everyone who was hurt will see that soon. If not soon.. then eventually.
Renamon's Army
I never really cared if it was a lie or not, there's part of Gunter that I believe everybody wants to have back here. So whatever you've done with your friends or not, no matter how bad it looks, I won't dramatize.

However, it is clear that you're trying to say something else than you're writing Ray, and- in spite of that, I'm sure people will forgive you.

As for me, maybe I owe you a few words, but I won't be heart-less, as Gunter, whoever played him, I learned many things I considered useless then, now things've changed and I appreciate whatever you did as a non-attention-whore-made-up-persona.

As Shadow worded back in time, the SDP will keep the Pack, for Gunter. And we'll never forget him, even though he wasn't real, the behavior, the words, and his style will never die.
What I'm trying to say here is that I'm sure people would like that the drama was cut short if not at all, as Wolfe said, but I also think that Gunter, as he existed before; the random, humorous and RPGer poster came back. So, do whatever you want, if you want to leave the site, leave and never come back, but if you stay and prove you can be a 'normal' poster as 'Gunter' was before, then I'll more than sure forgive you.

Oh, and a last thing, even though this'll sound weird and crude: I liked how you all made this up, and it was a pleasure uncovering it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I never was really that close to knowing Gunter anyhow... I hadn't been here half the time he had. But I forgive you, Ray. I can see the reason behind it, and, well, there's no reason for me not to forgive you; you were used in it all... but, now that it's all uncovered and such, we can at least let the drama that it caused die down. But, I think DMX is right... there is a part of Gunter that maybe everyone wants back.

But, in the end, I believe ya, Ray. You deserve to come back, I believe. You gave the truth, and honestly. A shame you had to have friends who were like that in the first place...

Maybe in time we could talk and get to know each other, the real you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Actually I always liked the Blitz persona more than the others. He was the sencible one. So I hope to see you around.
Wow, this is all very very strange. I almost feel like laughing. I forgive you. This is the internet where people can do whatever they want rather anonymously. I have no real hate over what you did, Ray, and thank you for saying something.

Still, it seems odd that Gunter was never a real person. :| This is definitely the first time I've ever experienced something like this, on a very personal level. Well, I dare say it is time for another begininng.
lol
Well I remember talking quite a lot with 'Gunter'. I always loved how random and funny he sounded. I was sad when he was gone. still nonetheless I also forgive you Ray. after reading all the truth there is no reason not to forgive you and well.. I may be shy *chuckles* but I hope we can be good friends too. *smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Whatever.
Not much I can say here I didnt take into the Gunter is Dead thread seriously at all...just the way it was typed and worded it didnt hold any credibility. For the few times I spoke to Gunter on YIM I did enjoyed chatting with him.
The OCA
Well this is interesting. I admit I really didn't feel too sad about that Gunter is Dead thread, but I guess that was because i began to think he was a fake. I admit in the beginning i really did believe he was real, but as time went on and all the new problems I began to believe less that he was real and more like he was just a fake character. I have to thank those guys for something though and that is they did a great job making me laugh. Just the randomness of Gunter or his sick mind was a great way to change a innocent topic into a hilarious one. So I guess that in itself makes up for what happened.
I guess the poll about him and his brothers being the same person wasn't too far off then? I still can't believe I didn't notice it.
http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/sh...p?tid=5622