Join our server on Discord

Favorite Body Part
about myself I like my legs and eyes.

about others (body) eyes , cute happy face, chest, butt, butthole (yes, mind you), and cock ofcourse o.o;
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:SHUT UP RORAN!!! lol *eyes get narrow* You will be killed one of these days...ONE DAY...you'll be sleeping and I will come out from under your bed and stab you....just you wait Poof.

You would be under my bed..... :|mrgreen

You know what!? Don't even =p I don't wanna be under your bed...the naughty things you do at night.....*squinty eyes*

UnknownH Wrote:I bet she would right roran. ha ha. Was that sarcasm renamon?

Hey! No! I would be under Gol's bed....no wait...in his bed. I'm just jealous of Roran because we both have a futon, but his mattress cushion thing is soooo much more comfy than mine.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
UnknownH Wrote:I bet she would right roran. ha ha. Was that sarcasm renamon?

Oh no! Not sarcasm at all. I meant every word.
Renamon's Army
.....I guess gol isn't really a jealous type. Or maybe it's something different.
Or I'm just making fun of you three because I do that every so often.
Quote:Precisely, you see, the fallacy of the average man is that he doesn't consider what he's supposed to do with the woman after he fucks her.

Did you write that yourself Wise? Or did you see that somewhere? If you did think of it yourself, congrats to you. That deserves to be on one of those nice fancy quotation pages. You'd come after Winston Churchill.
Yes, I thought of that one myself.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:.....I guess gol isn't really a jealous type. Or maybe it's something different.
Or I'm just making fun of you three because I do that every so often.
No.. Gol told me that he can be the jealous type. But I don't know what you're talking about when youm made the above comment...what would he be jealous about?? The Roran doing naughty things at night...or the bed thing?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Forget it. I'm just making fun of you three. I think that's the quota for me now.
[quote=Wisemon]
Quote:Precisely, you see, the fallacy of the average man is that he doesn't consider what he's supposed to do with the woman after he fucks her.

Did you write that yourself Wise? Or did you see that somewhere? If you did think of it yourself, congrats to you. That deserves to be on one of those nice fancy quotation pages. You'd come after Winston Churchill.
Yes, I thought of that one myself.
Renamon's Army
O.o Good part of me, I guess I would like to see someone have my eyes, because they seem to impress alot of people when they look at me. I have been told that my eyes tell them stories and that they are willing to read it..(something a customer told me yesterday that made me blush brightly)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Okay...we can stop now. This is getting off topic, with the exception of Zephyr's post.

I remember that pic she posted with her smile. Probably the whitest teeth I've ever seen.

rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Chill out misty!

Cripes ...

anyway...

Zeph does have very white teeth... do you brush them constantly or what Zeph?? =p

You mean that? Hmm....I was worried that my teeth seem yellow in the full body pictures....but I think they're just normal white, nothing really special. I might have some things that help though: I used to drink a whole lt. of milk (2 fl. pounds, I think)of milk daily until my late teens...and I have no English blood.
And misty, you have a pretty smile, too.

PS Now that I'm not mod anymore, spam has taken over the site, so no worries about it.