Join our server on Discord

Favorite Body Part
What is your favorite body part?

On yourself?

On someone else?

Tell meh! :P
Veemon's Followers
Hmm...I like the profile view of my face. I'm also rather enamoured with my calves, as they refuse to lose their definition despite the gross lack of exercise they receive. I enjoy my upper torso, as well.
On myself?

Hmmm... does hair count as a body part? I loves my hair ^_^; It makes women jealous, it's so lovely.

*cough* uh, yeah... ->_>-;

Anyways, as for favorite body part on women? Boobs. Sorry, but its true ladies. Its one of the two key features that define you as 'woman'. They don't have to be big or small or perky or whatever. I love all breasts equally because they're uniquely feminine ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
I like the way I look in general... but if I had to pick a body part.. and hair counted.. I'd have to say hair.. I love my hair :)

on someone else... well, I can't say anything on a female body, but I would have to say that.. well. To use a phrase people are so fond of.. I love the cock.
So do I :) lol

Seriously though... I love my hair.. but on others.. depends on who it is..

On a good looking girl, I like a nice set of breasts... on a man... nice sized dick, or a sexy looking ass... Or both in some cases :P
The OCA
I like the left side of my face.
I also like my forearms.
I think my shoulder muscles look bad, because my neck doesn't match... (Looks weird to me.)
Renamon's Army
I like my legs, they are always muscle like and I like them that way =p

On the others I like the back... if the back is sexy, you catch my interest ^_^

You can tell a lot about a person by their back
Veemon's Followers
well on myself my fav part of the body is my eyes. I love my eyes really.

and on the others is the shoulders. don't ask me why I just really love the shoulders of everybody else but me. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm not one to go around bragging about any body part of mine, but...

Even though I never had a real girlfriend in high school, the only complements I ever received was about my hair and my eyes...both of which are dark brown. (Meh...can't change the way I look.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
i think my crotch is most important...yep. thats me being horny! :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan