Join our server on Discord

Favorite Body Part
Okay...we can stop now. This is getting off topic, with the exception of Zephyr's post.

I remember that pic she posted with her smile. Probably the whitest teeth I've ever seen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Fine, you want to know what I notice physically? The face, that's the first thing I notice. I look for a lack of makeup to indicate natural appreciation, and a gleam in the eyes to indicate intelligence. I'll take a pretty face with an average body over a great body with an ugly face any day.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Chill out misty!

Cripes ...

anyway...

Zeph does have very white teeth... do you brush them constantly or what Zeph?? =p
Veemon's Followers
Wisemon Wrote:Fine, you want to know what I notice physically? The face, that's the first thing I notice. I look for a lack of makeup to indicate natural appreciation, and a gleam in the eyes to indicate intelligence. I'll take a pretty face with an average body over a great body with an ugly face any day.

Well there's something you don't hear everyday. I hate when guys go for the chicks with the 'hottest' bodies.

rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Chill out misty!

Cripes ...

anyway...

Zeph does have very white teeth... do you brush them constantly or what Zeph?? =p

SHUT UP RORAN!!! lol *eyes get narrow* You will be killed one of these days...ONE DAY...you'll be sleeping and I will come out from under your bed and stab you....just you wait Poof.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:SHUT UP RORAN!!! lol *eyes get narrow* You will be killed one of these days...ONE DAY...you'll be sleeping and I will come out from under your bed and stab you....just you wait Poof.

You would be under my bed..... :|mrgreen
Veemon's Followers
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Wait.. Wise likes brains... therefore.. I must conclude that.. He is a zombie!
Only when I don't get my caffeine in the morning.

Quote:Nope. He just likes girls he can talk with.
Precisely, you see, the fallacy of the average man is that he doesn't consider what he's supposed to do with the woman after he fucks her.

Did you write that yourself Wise? Or did you see that somewhere? If you did think of it yourself, congrats to you. That deserves to be on one of those nice fancy quotation pages. You'd come after Winston Churchill.
Renamon's Army
A good mind and a sweet smile
i like my hair
its a cowlick with blond tips
all naturaul
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I bet she would right roran. ha ha. Was that sarcasm renamon?
I'm sorry Niyara, just read that post about the average guy...

I don't consider myself "average", if you think guys most can't reason when they're horny or after someone. I don't believe most of the guys on this site are that way, either. This can go both ways, too...but probably not as often, though. I haven't see too many agressive girls, when it comes to having sex.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz