Join our server on Discord

Favorite Body Part
Ok...If we're gonna talk about parts on other people here's my choices:
(I am talking about parts on girls...:D)

Eyes...I like pretty eyes, don't matter what color.
Hair...the longer the better, color...again, doesn't matter.
Boobs...doesn't matter what size, as long as they're natural.
Ass & p****..should be self-explanatory, my hormones talking, again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
K you can't actually judge that last thing. But you can judge a good sized butt.

Disturbed Wrote:My number one favorite part of a woman's body is her tummy, I love a cute tummy ^_^. I don't like bean poles she has to have SOME meat on her.
Thank you. That's a great thing to say.

Wisemon Wrote:Wow, I can't believe I'm the first one saying it, but the part I care about the most is the brain. The rest is just a brain shell, or in the case of the empty shells, a jiz receptacle.
Hey, Haven't I said once that I like smart girls. They have to be at least a little attractive depending on how smart they are. A really hot/dumb woman can only keep you busy for a while. And for reference, there's two Zs in that. Don't ask.

Niyara Wrote:anyway.. um.. oh yea... if we are talking about visible parts... I am totally going to sound like a guy here... but I like boobies
Well, you like girls. It very normal.

Niyara Wrote:Wait.. Wise likes brains... therefore.. I must conclude that.. He is a zombie!
Nope. He just likes girls he can talk with.

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yes...Roran's hair is poofy..so I call him Poof. I love calling him that. ^^
Fun fact, poof can sometimes mean gay guy. As in; Look at that poof over there in that parade. He's very stereotypically gay.
Quote:Wait.. Wise likes brains... therefore.. I must conclude that.. He is a zombie!
Only when I don't get my caffeine in the morning.

Quote:Nope. He just likes girls he can talk with.
Precisely, you see, the fallacy of the average man is that he doesn't consider what he's supposed to do with the woman after he fucks her.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Never said it wasn't normal.. just said that I was gonna sound like a guy...

An average man only has enough blood to run one head at a time, so of course they don't think ahead to after sex.
Niyara Wrote:An average man only has enough blood to run one head at a time, so of course they don't think ahead to after sex.

Haha. Can't disagree with you there Niyara!!! =D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yes...Roran's hair is poofy..so I call him Poof. I love calling him that. ^^
Fun fact, poof can sometimes mean gay guy. As in; Look at that poof over there in that parade. He's very stereotypically gay.
[/quote]

:D

lol wow Unknown.... >.> <.< Wink
Veemon's Followers
I've never heard the word used like that. but then again, I don't usually listen to what people say unless I'm talking to them.
I've only heard it used in the form 'poofter'. But yes, I see your point Roran.

But didn't you hear? It's 'in' to be gay now. lol :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
I like all my body, except for my Roman nose and wide waist....but talking of favorites, I like best, from up down: my long, long, long hair; my velvety snow-white skin; my thick and chiseled eyebrows; my thick lips; my shiny teeth; my strong neck; my strong but elegant hands; my big round butt; my shapely legs.

In guys, what I like most is long, thick hair and muscles, but I like a lot the personality too, even if they lack those.
Niyara Wrote:Wait.. Wise likes brains... therefore.. I must conclude that.. He is a zombie!

How can you say that?! Wait up....I just met some guys that like brains too (they don't care that the girl is wearing tight pants):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rT90keJ51bY
Oh, that's still black MJ. He counts.
And I don't have long hair(people say it starts to curl. I have no idea though.) But I do have muscles and a personality.

Precisely, you see, the fallacy of the average man is that he doesn't consider what he's supposed to do with the woman after he fucks her.
[/quote]
Yeah and that's why I like smart girls. How else am I going to get her to take off a garment of clothes. Beer? That's for ugly people.

Niyara Wrote:An average man only has enough blood to run one head at a time, so of course they don't think ahead to after sex.
B.S. Or at least some of us aren't average then.

rorancrystalwolf Wrote::D
lol wow Unknown.... >.> <.< Wink
TV. Saw it on tv.

Calibremon Wrote:But didn't you hear? It's 'in' to be gay now. lol :P
Didn't you see that south park? That was a plot from the crab people.