Join our server on Discord

Favorite Body Part
I'd have to go with my legs and especially my eyes for me.

For others...actually a nice set of legs works here too.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
My number one favorite part of a woman's body is her tummy, I love a cute tummy ^_^. I dont like bean poles she has to have SOME meat on her.

Second would probably be cute feet.
The OCA
Wow, I can't believe I'm the first one saying it, but the part I care about the most is the brain. The rest is just a brain shell, or in the case of the empty shells, a jiz receptacle.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
My right hand. ^^ Without it I wouldn't be able to do my passions, draw and write. lol.
For me, it's my hair. I dyed it white once and it got soaked so much I looked like Dante, and if I flicked it back, I had the exact hairstyle of Vergil. That was great... and my girlfriend loves my hair, as I can tell by how much she messes and plays with it.

But, on girls? Has to be... uhh.... well, I'm actually gonna go with tummy/belly....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hmm...well on me..?
-Eyes
-Chest (shut it)
-Hair
-My actual laugh (Roran makes fun of my laughs, but has NEVER heard my real laugh)
-My smile (at times)
-My tummy for some weird reason (maybe cuz I'm really ticklish)

On guys?
-Eyes
-Hair
-Tummy (Guys have to have some meat because it's fun to poke and lay on...Roran would know)
-Overall face
-Smile (Gol's smile...is like the best.)
-Hands

rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I like my legs, they are always muscle like and I like them that way =p

You totally grossed me out that one time in German when I tried to see if both my hands would fit around your calves and you flexed them. It was weird poof. But me likes your hair a lot. It's so poofy!! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Is that where he got the nickname?

anyway.. um.. oh yea... if we are talking about visible parts... I am totally going to sound like a guy here... but I like boobies
yep thats where I got my nickname!

Oh and Wisemon, if the brain is the most attractive thing to you, then would you date anyone on the planet no matter what?

I am sure that there is something else that catches your eye.
Veemon's Followers
Wait.. Wise likes brains... therefore.. I must conclude that.. He is a zombie!
Nice one Niyara =p

Yes...Roran's hair is poofy..so I call him Poof. I love calling him that. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA