Join our server on Discord

New "steam room"
You mean we can't just call it the Yuri f*ck room? j/k

Hmm... I don't like the harem idea... those were usually run by men, and that's boring. (even though probably half of the yuri posters are men.. Oh well! :P)

Okay.. um... suggestions for a name.. Yea.. I had some, and I forgot them now >.<
Well I don't mind critic, but at least get a name 'ere to help, Teahouse just... ain't charming. And we need votes to decide, Niyara. So if you don't want to vote for my name and don't have a name of your own, then vote for the teahouse please, the quicker we get done with it the better.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mmm.... well as a guy I like it more the name Harem, cuz I agree with DMX, the name Teahouse isn't charming but as a gentlemen I think the girls has to decide it.
There. I told you all that you could get it back if you got enough people to ask. And I think it used to be called tearoom before it was deleted.
what about...

Yuri Schoolyard?

thats the only thing i could think of...X_X
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yuri Bathroom? XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Heh, it's amazing what you miss in a week. I don't have any name ideas, but I like DMX's idea of "Yuri Harem" instead of Teahouse, but either way its good to have a place like this up, yay Yuri!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Current Names:

-> Yuri TeaHouse (0)
-> Yuri Harem (5)
-> Yuri Schoolyard (1)
-> Yuri Bathroom (1)
-> Yuri Playground (2)

Since tomorrow's Friday, it'll be the dead-line, if no more votes/new names are given, I'll communicate SH 'bout the results and the general desicion!

In the meantime, Disturbed, since you seem to be the most indicate guy to do it, and I'm gonna apply for it too, want to mod the forum together? We can show the ladies some fun ;)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well from all of these names for the Yuri section. I vote for Yuri Harem as well. :P I like that name to be honest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'll update above, thanks for the vote- by the way guys, if you wanna change votes, do it while there's time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad