Join our server on Discord

New "steam room"
Well.. we have a yaoi steam room... why not a yuri one too? the yaoi one looks lonely all by itself in that section.
Tried it. It didn't get a lot of people. Just this one person who comes in sometimes. She's very strange and we're not even sure she was a girl, much less a lesbian. Anyway, if you can get a few people to want it, we may be able to put it back.
i'd be in the Yuri Steam-Room a lot! *drools*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Add me to the list...I'll join and contribute, as well. Great suggestion Niyara!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I'd get at least two more people before you ask to put it back.
Lover mama is.. indisposed at the moment.. so cannot post this herself.. but she says she would be a frequent visitor to this room.. When she is done being kicked around I'll let her come post and confirm this for you.
Unless you count, get one more person. Then ask sonic howler.
Lol... yea.. He would fit in Sooooo well in there...

I do think its a good idea.. not to mention the fact that its kindof unfair for the guys to have one, but not us girls..
Actually the yaoi one is for girls. Normally but since we don't have very many girls here, the bi-and homosexual males of the board are there sometimes. But if you can keep a yuri one as active as the other one then ask sonic howler about it.
i would keep it active :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan