Join our server on Discord

New "steam room"
I thought the Yaoi one was for anyone who likes guy on guy... because if it is for the girls.. then that would be assuming that all girls like guy on guy.

but no.. I wouldn't be in the yuri one.. might try RPing a straight female at some point.. but I wouldn't know what to do as a lesbian character :P
A lot of girls do like yaoi. That can annoying people sometimes.
A lot of guys seem to like it too *shrugs* probably almost as many as like Yuri really.. some of them even like both
I'd probably join the Yuri Steam room, I'm a huge Yuri fan and would like to see this room made. No I am not a girl but I do like Yuri so damn much sometimes I prefer RPing Yuri more than straight ^_^
The OCA
I'll "definitely" keep it active! I like posting yuri...just as much as straight, bi, yaoi...whatever!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ok. Someone PM Howler with this topic.
Wow sorry for missing this idea but I think if people considered that its nice to have another facet to post in, I don't think it would detour people but create a following for it. (sorry about the late post guys!)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
UnknownH Wrote:Ok. Someone PM Howler with this topic.

I PM'd him today about the topic.
The OCA
Well, there WAS a Yuri forum here. Boss made it and called it the "Yuri Teahouse". However, there just wasn't much traffic for it, so we got rid of it. This looks promising though. Looks like the Yuri Teahouse is comin' back.
Saweet!!!
The OCA