Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
"ahh...i see..." Ragweed said, sighing in relief and taking his paw off his sword. "well i could use some company for a while, whilst i get to know this place better. would you like to come with me to the pub? that is, if there is one around here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Katrina smiled and nodded, walking to a local hole-in-the-wall, accompanied by her new, tiny companion. "Well alright then, since you offered so nicely..." she remarked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"ah...thanks. i had met someone else before, but she took off..." Ragweed said, walking inside and jumping up onto a bar stool, ordering a beer for himself. "is there anything i shall get you, miss?" he asked, turning around to Katrina again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Three cheers for Telecorp! Hip hip..!"

"Horray!"

"Hip hip..!"

"Horray!"

The Boss unscrewed the top off a bottle of cheap supermarket wine, to celebrate breakthrough share prices, and began serving to the staff. He was dressed like the master of ceromonies, complete with a whip, which many thought was appropriate.

The office party was in full swing, already: the accounts team had gone out to fetch beer, and one of the men from advertising was photocopying his bottom. Thomas settled for staring out of the window, thinking about the terrible wrong he'd done that day.
Chris continued to walk, 'on patrol' as he called it. Actively looking out trouble and diffusing it. So far though, all he'd found were a couple pickpockets and a gang fight. He paused and looked up, spotting a lit office window on an otherwise empty-looking skyscraper. He squinted for a moment, thinking to himself. 'That guy in the window's giving me a bad vibe...' he thought, hurrying along.

---

She blinked and smiled at her chivalrous companion. "Aww aren't you sweet..." she said, ordering a drink on his tab.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kordath smiled at Alexia. "I will protect you mi'lady. Until you no longer require my services."
"dont sweat it ma'am." Ragweed said, smiling slightly at her and bowing. "its not a problem." He sat back up on his stool and drank from the drink he ordered, which was some rum with coke added into it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Murakumo chuckled as he withdrew his blade from the man's throat, and allowed it to slide back within his arm. "The humans of this place die even more eaily than those in my home realm. So disapointing.."
Chris turned the corner on the street, only to see a man fall to the ground, bleeding from his throat. The spark of life had left him, even before his face hit the ground. Chris tensed, and he could feel his body, down to the last cell, converting into its usual metallic substance. He squinted into the shadows, trying to identify the assailant.

"You there! Stop! I do not wish to harm you, but I am more than capable of doing so, if necessary. It is my responsibility to turn you over to the authorities for what you have just done..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Murakumo smirked as he stepped toward Chris. "And what would you do if I refuse?" he asked, his voice cold enough that were it possible, it would have left a sheen of ice along the wall.

A dark chuckle arose from his throat as he took another slow step towad Chris. "How do you expect to stop me?' he asked again, a slight smile crossing his lips.