Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
Ragweed continued running, avoiding things in his way, but still having no idea where he was going, or where he was. man...i wonder where i could be right now... he looked to the side, seeing huge metal structures and more of the metal machines, moving quickly, but not nearly as fast as he was going. out of the corner of his eye, he spotted something flying above him. eh? whats...oh, thats a dragon ain't it? he said, slowing down to a stop, and turning to look at it. yeah! it is! mabey i can ask it where i am...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Seeing Ragweed had stopped and looked up at her Onyxia flew down to him with a pretty big thud, her feet breaking the concrete she landed on. Folding her arms over her massive breasts leaning to one side she started to talk "I assume you're not from around here are you." she stated "How'd you get here little dude?" she asked looking down at him. Their size difference was huge like comparing the sun to the Earth's moon.
The OCA
Ragweed's feet rumbled slightly when she landed, and he steadied himself before saying "uh...no...i'm not from around here. i kinda got sucked into this weird portal...then found myself here." Ragweed said, scratching the back of his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah sounds like what happened to me I was flying around at home closed my eye then poof I'm here." Onyxia confirmed. The massive dragoness squated down to get to eye level with the mouse her large cleavage becomming more prominent to the little mouse "The natives here arent to friendly around here huh? Someone saw me flying yelled Monster and started throwing these metal pebbles at me for some reason."
The OCA
"aww...that stinks...yeah, everyone was screaming at me too...i guess creatures like us arent really seen much around here eh?" he said, giggling softly, and blushing a tiny bit, seeing her cleavage.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Onaga saw the blades in the corner of his eye and formed a concentrated barrier at the point of impact,stopping the blades"And sword play won't get you far either."

*Onaga's universe*

A hover ship was hovering above the portal,an opening in the bottom"This might be the last time I ever see any of you again,so in case I don't return,Jack is in charge."Said a person in extremely heavy armor who jumped out of the craft,falling through the portal.

OOC:Time to bring in someone else.

Name: Sanya
Alias: Over blast
Species: Fox
Orientation: straight
Appearance: Has a deep blue fur and black eyes.
In armor-The armor is a large dark blue,the helmet reshaped to fit her head.There are two katanas attached to the waist.A large gattling gun is attched to the back.A pistol is attached to the left leg and a dagger to the right.

Outside armor-Wears a deep blue cloak.Two daggers are hidden inside the cloak.

Abilities: Nuclear cannon-Her right arm can change into a cannon to shoot large doses of radioactivity.
Gamma shell-forms a close range barrier of gamma radiation.
Alpha blade-Her left arm can change into a four foot long sword covered with alpha radiation.

Weaknesses: Psychics-without the helmet,she is vulnerable to psychics.
Rage-She gets mad very easily,which makes it easier to see her attacks coming.

Other: She is immune to radioactivity.He armor is bulky enough to keep people from knowing she's female.Her helmet also has a voice masking system to keep others from figuring out she's female.
Kordath moved toward the sounds of the struggle, not knowing who was involved, but feeling a need to do something.
Paperman lifted his hat to him. "Charmed. Frankly, heros and villians both get on my wick. Heros are self-rightous little upstart policemen wannabes, and villians are simply evil little gits who kill people and steal things.... And what happens when the hero's done his work? I'll tell you what happens, people loose things. Think the hero cares? Only when it directly relates to him. Cars crushed, buildings bowled over.... I've seen peoples' homes go up in smoke as a result of a heroic action. One family I saw wasn't insured... lost everything. Homeless for a long time. They lost their daughter to pneumonia on the streets." He sighed. "That's what I do. I save things. Things like money, property... ultimately people."
Onyxia blinked "Thats nothing to laugh about these creatures would probably kill us if they got the chance to.." just as she finished her sentance a policeman on the other side of the ally spotted them.

"Over there!! The beast is here!!" he then started popping his pistol at her.

Onyxia stepped infront of Ragweed blocking all the shots with her tough dragonscaled body making sure they don't see him too "Run kid! I'll catch up!"
The OCA
"okay, if you say so!" Ragweed was off in an instant, and dashed around the corner.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan