Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
Alexia shook her head upon landing in a thick bush in the middle of the park, she stood up, and looked around. "Where am I now...? this isn't home.."

"Poor little girl is lost.." a voice said from behind her as a massive hand clamped over her upper arm. "Too bad I ain't gonn help her find her way." the large man said as he shoved her back behind the bush, his hand now clamped over her mouth as his other creeped up her shirt.

Alexia tried to scream, but hte sound was muffled by his hand, she was unable to bring herself to struggle against him as he reached up her shirt.
Kaine walked along the path for a few moments, but stopped upon hearing the muffled scream from the bushes. He stepped off of the path, coming up behind the large man, and reaching out with his artificial arm, gripping the man's head in his hand.

"Proffessor Guntram designed this arm to rip through the armor on a tank... what do you suppose it would do to a human skull?" he said, almost laughing.
The OCA
"So it begins." Jack said to himself watching the fight begin. He was still doing nothing more than watching, and waiting to see who will win so he can ask his own questions, of course what he heard already answered a bunch. "Alternate universe huh? That explains... well everything. Except now I need to figure a way home and find out how and why this happened in the first place."
Ragweed sped off in a flash, and back to the portal. where could this thing lead to...? he inched closer, until he was right next to it. "well i guess that its not very stro-AAHH!!!" he said, before getting sucked into it suddenly.

< Earth 1 >

Ragweed fell to the ground with a light THUD, and sat up, rubbing his head. "uhhnn...where am i?" he looked around, and saw a bunch of giant metal machines with different colors everywhere, a lot coming right at him. "AHH CRAP!" he jumped to his feet and sped off the road, standing next to a newspaper box. "what..the..hell..is..this place?!" he said to himself, his heart racing. suddenly pink-skinned creatures 1-2 feet taller than him spotted him, and stared with wide eyes.

"GIANT MOUSE!! KILL IT!!"

Ragweed's eyes shot open. "n-no! i'm not bad! please!"

the people just got even more scared. "GIANT TALKING MOUSE!! AAHHH!!!!" everyone ran away screaming, and cars had sped off in a hurry.

Ragweed scratched his head in confusion, and heard sirens from a distance. "what could...oh...oh damn...that's probably the police from wherever i am!" Ragweed looked around, before scurrying off in a flash.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alexia stared up at Kaine, watching in horror as he gripped the other man's head.

The large man took his hands off of Alexia imediately. "p-please.. don't hurt me..." he whimpered as he reached up to try to pry the metalic hand off of his head.
"sorry, but I'm too curious about it now." Kaine said, increasing the pressure slowly, the claws on his hand digging into the man's flesh, and cutting down to the bone.
The OCA
Chris liquefied and stretched out of the way of the slash, slicing back at Onaga with his own bladed arms. "I told you... blades will not get you far..." he stated.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The fellow in the bowler sidled up to the guy in the helmet.

"Hello. I'm Paperman. I save things. And you are?"

He looked on at the ensuing battle. "Who's your money on? The metal fellow looks like he's going to win, really."
Onyxia glancing around the sity she heard the police cars that were supposedly chasing Ragweed from the screams and hollers of "Monster". She couldnt help but get curious of who it was..possibly she can get some answers. Stretching her dragon wings out she took flight once again searching the ground untill she saw a streak "Hmm.." she turned towards where the flash was going speeding up her flight trying to catch up to him "..fast little bugger.."
The OCA
"What the..." Jack said jumping at the sudden entrance of someone who called himself Paperman.

"Uh, I'm really not betting on anyone to win, though I do kind of hope the metal guy does, since the other one refers to himself as a villain. Oh, I go by Steel Revenger in this armor."