Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
"well...whatever. i'm going to go see waht the portal thing is...good day to you ma'am!" Ragweed said, bowing respectfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Thomas Speck
Alias: Paperman.
Apparence: Wears jeans and a blazer normally, and has a three peice black suit with striped trousers a bowler and a white mask as his hero outfit. Carries a black umbrella a breifcase and a copy of the Times.
Species: Human.
Orientation: gay.
Abilities: Photocopy vision (It comes out of his blazer pocket).
Faxing from his briefcase (enabling him to introduce new paperwork to systems to allow him to do whatever it is he wants to do).
The laptop in his briefcase which lets him hack from anywhere: mostly into insurence companies.
Encyclopedic knowledge of the phonebook and numbers that do not appear in the phonebook, too.
Ink squirt: His foutain pen squirts corrosive ink at an enemy.
Umbrella bolt: the point of his brolly fires off and into someone.
Rapid crossword and sudoku solving powers.
The power to number crunch easily.
Weaknesses: Tabloid journalism
Leaving things in taxies (if ever he does, he's stuffed.)
Computers that don't work.

On his way home from work, the great Paperman saw two superpeople about to do the rounds. One was metal, the other was telekenetic. Only Paperman stood in their way: he ducked into a phone booth, changed into his superhero outfit, and stepped out with his note book in hand. He quickly summed up the potential damage about to possibly be caused to cars and things, and took out insurance on all of it for the innocent bystanders.

He looked on at the two about to duel.
Onaga continued hovering towards his foe"You think you can kill me?Not even entire swat teams along with the entire police force were able to stop me.And in my universe,technology is at least twice as great as it appears to be here."
Chris smiled, watching his foe. "Yeah, I figured as much. But then again..." Chris melted and reformed a foot away. "I'm a few centuries ahead of my time, myself..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Then it appears we are even.Before I kill you,could you tell me if you were ever hunted by bands of mutants that can crush tanks with a single finger?"Onaga said as he was still hovering closer.
OOC: Hmm...intreguing.

Name: Onyxia
Alias: Kaiser Goddess
Species: Dragoness
Orientation: Bi
Appearance: A 9' dark purple scaled muscular dragoness with a leather tanish colored underbelly running from chest down to the underside the tip of her tail that is fanned out like a leaf. Folded on her back are two dark purple dragonwings. She wears black knee length jeans to red lined flames on the rear along with a equally a black shirt thats big enough just to cover her massive breasts with matching lined flames over each of the breast parts. In fights she wields a giant maul, like a polearm but instead of a blade a giant spike ball the size of a wrecking ball, which she can make disappear and reappear in thin air.

Abilities:

Meteor Firestrike: Her giant maul erupts in flames, she is able to either launch it or use it as a melee attack

Dragonbreath: Able to breath fire.

Claw Swipes: For simple close range fighting uses her own dragon's claws.

Femmine Aroma: She lets out a feminine dragon scent which to males and possibly some females when inhaled makes them aroused and submissive.

Weaknesses:

If any thing is shoved up her pussy she immediatly goes submissive herself and doesnt want it to stop untill she orgasms. After she orgasms she goes into hybernation in which absolutely nothing will wake her untill the time of her hybernation is over.

IC:

In her own world Onyxia was happily flying in the air of the dusk sky with the sun just touching the horizon. Feeling the warm winds running through her dark hair, running around her body she absolutely loved flying. She closed her eyes sighing softly just then without her notice a portal openned up infront of her which she flew right through.

(Earth 1)

Another portal opens up and Onyxia flies out of it unknowing of the change untill she reopens her amber dragon eyes gazing upon the human city below. "Where...am I..?" she then descended down flying into the city where she saw pink skinned creatures walking about "I'm..definitly not home."

"MONSTER!!" One of the people screamed and ran.

"M-monster?" Onyxia said to herself as she flew then she hurt a pop then suddenly something recochetted off her tummy then blinke "What the..?" she looked down and saw a man in blue aiming something at her then another pop sound came from it this time hitting her arm which recochetted off her arm again. Since her dragonscales were thick and resilient guns did not work on her, then again she didnt know what guns were. She then flew up to a rooftop getting out of sight looking around trying to get her barrings straight of where she was.
The OCA
Chris shrugged. "Not that I can recall..." he said, smiling slightly. "Now stop trying to impress me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I'm just telling you why I'm like this.The police bred mutants designed to destroy any villians.Unfortunately,my parents fit the description.The mutants attacked and killed them in front of my eyes when I was only seven years old.Just to be safe,the captain ordered the mutants to destroy me.Just when they were about to,I was saved by a strange being that seemed to be made of fire.That is all you need to know."Onaga said,a single tear escaping his eyes as he started speeding up.
Chris raised a metal eyebrow curiously. "While that's very sad, and I do feel for you... I fail to see how this concerns me and why you feel the urge to attack me. I've done nothing to you or your family..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I have these urges to tell people,then kill them.Plus,implants make me like killing."He then flew full speed at Chris,attempting to kill him in one swift blow.