Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
Kordath slipped deeper into the bushes upon hearing Kaine speak "Could he be responsible for this..? No... he doesn't have the look of a sorceror about him..." he thought, moving away from the area to avoid the confrontation.
Onaga held his arms straight out,blades of a strange pink energy forming on the wrists,the blades five feet long"Shall we get started?"
"ahh...i see..." Ragweed said, scratching his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Chris sighed and shrugged. "If you insist..." he muttered, his body starting to liquefy slightly. His forearms stretched and reshaped, forming blades mimicking Onaga. "But I warn you... blades will not get you far..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Oh,don't worry."As Onaga was waiting,he was secretly attempting to erase some of Chris' memories,attempting to replace those to make Chris an 'apprentice'.
Unfortunately, Chris's mind was almost as slippery as his body. "I dunno what you're up to, but it won't work..." he remarked, looking up at Onaga.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Then I suppose it's a straight up sword fight."Onaga said as he started to slowly hover toward Chris.
"Oh boy, this could get ugly." Jack muttered to himself wishing he had parked his truck further away. "Let's just hope none of that finds its way to me."

A moment later, it hit him.

"This is nuts, if I'm going to be watching this, I'm doing it in my armor." He said to himself quickly turning the key in his truck's ignition and promptly speeding away down the street. Hopefully he would've given the impression of some scared civilian driving off before whatever happens, happens, provided those two even noticed him at all.

Once he was satisfied he was around the corner and a few blocks down, he pulled into yet another anonymous looking alley and opened the bed of his truck to don his armor and become the Steel Revenger. After he was finished, the steel-clad, primer gray colored warrior rushed back to where the metal man and the weird looking psychic were, peeking his head around the corner hoping he hadn't missed anything. If things got dicey, he brought a weapon, his lightning spewing voltaic projector.
Name: Alexia Dorien
Alias: Crossfire
Species: Experimental mutation (appears human)
Orientation: bi
Appearance: exactly five feet tall, weighing just over one hundred pounds. long, mostly straight, blonde hair with just a little curl at the bottom. She wears rather skimpy clothing, a very low cut T-shirt, and a miniskirt. Both never seem to be the same color twice. She is very slender, having almost no visible muscle on her body.

Abilities:
Firebolt: Shoots twin bolts of flame out of her hands.
Firewalking: Creates a trail of fire beneath her feet as she moves in any direction, including straight up into the air if that is what she wants.
Ring of fire: Creates a circle of flame around her.
Weaponry of the flesh: her hands can become any melee based weapon she needsm though her training in their use is limited
Weaknesses:
Physical contact: She cannot activate any of her fire based powers while in physical contact with another, making her mostly helpless against a grappling opponent.

Fear of others: Alexia is afraid of any man larger than herself, this fear paralyzes her should they come within physical contact, making her completely helpless against them.

Other: While her fear makes it dificult for her to get to know anyone, she can learn to get over it if presented with a man who has enough patience to show her a protective side.

Alexia stood in the glass dome that served as her home. She had never been outside of it, and very few ever came to see her.

One man, a diminutive scientist that never revealed his name to her, simply came in to check on her, find out what she had been learning and just how she was doing.

The second was a young woman who would sit and talk with her.

The third however, was as different from the rest, as she was from them. A towering hulk of a man who never spoke. When he came into her home, he made it very clear what he wanted, and would never accept no for an answer.

This day however, she wouldn't get a chance to see any visitors, for as she turned to press he button to open the door, she was pulled through a rift in the fabric of space and time.
Chris smiled at Onaga slightly, stepping back a pace or two. "I don't want to hurt you, but if you force me to, I can, and will, kill you..." he said, before swinging one of his bladed metal arms out at Onaga.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA