Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
As Onaga kept rising,he stopped when he noticed the sky wasn't red anymore,and the buildings weren't rubble.He also noticed that there weren't any robot spiders prowling the streets searching for him,and that he wasn't being shot at by shock troopers"Interesting.Seems I've shown up in an alternate universe.Time to make my name known here as well."He slowly landed on a rooftop,looking around"Night time,so I don't think I'll meet anyone here."
Ragweed saw a car come out of the portal, and dashed back quickly, hiding behind a mailbox. he waited and watched, seeing the car drive and park at the hotel, as a beautiful woman walked inside. he blinked, and ran towards the hotel, walking inside just as she walked upstairs. "hey! you!" he said, dashing up to her at lightning speed. "how did you just come out of that portal thing??"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Still unable to shake the knowledge that anyone who takes more than a mere glance through his driver's side window will still be able to see Jack wearing his power armor, he spies an alleyway, and with no one else looking, he pulls in and around the corner. Getting out of his truck he spends a good ten minutes getting out of his armor and placing the pieces in the bed of his truck. Once the bed cover was secured, Jack was secure in the knowledge that no one should be able to see the armor unless they can unlock the tailgate and lift the bed cover, or read his mind, or see through solid objects. Back in the truck he pulls out of the alleyway and back onto the street towards what he hoped was still his workplace and base of operations. However, he was in for a surprise.

"Ronald J. Harper's Scrap Yard is now a city recycling center?!" He said in complete shock. Looking towards the edge of the street, he found that the warehouses he thought were abandoned, in fact we not abandoned, but heavily used. Looking to his right, he saw a sign pointing to an apartment complex, something he never saw before as he lived in an apartment complex that sprung up in place of the cornfields he lived next to most of his life on the edge of town. Remembering that one guy whom he caught saying something along the lines of,

"...my apartment should still exist!"

He decided to go in the direction of that apartment complex in the hopes of figuring out exactly what the hell is going on.
Kordath stood up in the middle of the park he had found himself in, he could tell just by the way things smelled that he was not where he should be. "What trickery is this!?" he growled, looking around furiously for whoever, or whatever was behind his abduction.
Onaga looked down and saw Chris running"This should be fun."He jumped down and landed in front of Chris"Hello."
Chris skidded to a halt, blinking slowly and regarding the stranger with a suspicious gaze. "Evenin'. You wouldn't happen to a be a local of these parts, would you?" he asked, straightening up slightly. "Y'see... I'm a bit lost." he remarked. "I hope you didn't make yourself known to me so you could pick a fight, because I think you'll find I'm quite the unusual combatant..."

---

Katrina blinked and looked down as Ragweed caught up with her. "My, aren't you the unusual little character. Sorry swetie but in regards to the rifts, I know about as little as you do..." she said, bending at the waist to approach Ragweed at eye level.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Onaga levitated a couple feet off the ground,arms crossed"I'm a visitor here.Where I'm from,I'm a pretty weak psychic compared to others,though I'm alot smarter.You wouldn't happen to know how well you can stand up to blades capable of carving tanks to shreds,do you?"
Chris couldn't help but smile slightly in spite of the threat. As he looked up at his would-be aggressor, his body slowly made the change from flesh to liquid metal, creeping up from his feet to the top of his head until he was a life-life metal sculpture of his former self. "Oh... I hold my own..." he said, smirking slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
It was only a few minutes of driving until Jack stopped his Truck again, not just because of a stop sign, but the sight of what appeared to be the same guy he heard earlier, only now made of metal apparently staring down someone who was floating a foot or two above the ground. Jack parallel parked across the street from them and watched to see how this would turn out. He did his best to remain inconspicuous, turning off his headlights and engine.
Kaine looked around the area, attempting to determine where he was. "It can't be the capital.. there are no security drones.. An independant city..? No.. those were wiped out..." his thoughts were interupted by the growling voice just beyond the trees. "Shit.. they sent someone after me already.." he said quietly, readying himself for a possible fight.
The OCA